FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By TrapsAndDews
Ethan92 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:14 pm
VenusFlyTrapLover wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:46 am I'm just wondering guys is this even possible? Watch the video below.

*removed link*

I think it's not possible and its fake but just want to get your input lol
Most people say they take relaxers instead of vitamins. I recently noticed that we have, so I decided to try it. Despite the popularity of cannabidiol and the evidence of its benefits, there have been no large-scale controlled studies of its effectiveness. So instead of regular cannabis, everyone uses this type of cannabis.
Umm Chef. I reported this message because I think this person is just trying to advertise. Notice how they changed the link in the quote.
Last edited by TrapsAndDews on Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikeB liked this
By Panman
TrapsAndDews wrote:Umm Chef. I reported this message because I think this person is just trying to advertise. Notice how they changed the link in the quote.
Nice catch.
TrapsAndDews liked this
By MikeB
TrapsAndDews wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:38 pm Umm Chef. I reported this message because I think this person is just trying to advertise. Notice how they changed the link in the quote.
From YouTube: "This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."
By Sundews69
If we're talking about the original poster, he also has a go fund me page in his signature if that means anything.
By Intheswamp
Interesting. The user shows having joined the forum back in 2013. It also shows that he/she was last on the forum in January 2020. He/she's "Total Post Count" is 343, so not a "new user".

Kind of makes me think something drastic happened in this user's life or either his/her idle account was hacked. Maybe someone in the family found the mothballed computer and figured..."why not?". Or, his computer/phone was bought at a flea market. Who knows? Maybe the user will come back and clear the confusion/mystery/??? up. :)

One more thing that is a little interesting is that the last online presence (other than the hybrid pot/flytrap video post) was about the time of the grande entrance of Covid-19 onto the world stage.
By Intheswamp
Intheswamp wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:06 pm Armadillo goes below possum, btw. And, Dean, for armadillos...it's hot sauce... I've had to, ah, "dispatch" a few armadillos around here in the past...
It looks like Buzz and his crowd will be having a small banquet in the next day or two. Over the last few nights it appears an area beside the old deck has been bottom-plowed by an invasive species.

"...goin' out huntin' with a gun and a flashlight. Why you shoot the 'dillo when you know he's such a sight? 'Cause I never seen a 'dillo...that I liked! Oooh, ooooooooohhhh" :mrgreen:
Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I might just look for an Aquascape b[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (esse[…]

Oh, so if I plant it somewhere that's a know mosqu[…]

N. Albomarginata red SG

ok cool I will see where I might move him on my ne[…]

Sundew in forest

That's fine. There is a reason I was asking.

I just confirmed today that my regia is "Big […]

I have Flexx and Big Mouth in my collection; they'[…]

Shoo’, that got big fast didn’t it? […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!