FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By TrapsAndDews
Ethan92 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:14 pm
VenusFlyTrapLover wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:46 am I'm just wondering guys is this even possible? Watch the video below.

*removed link*

I think it's not possible and its fake but just want to get your input lol
Most people say they take relaxers instead of vitamins. I recently noticed that we have, so I decided to try it. Despite the popularity of cannabidiol and the evidence of its benefits, there have been no large-scale controlled studies of its effectiveness. So instead of regular cannabis, everyone uses this type of cannabis.
Umm Chef. I reported this message because I think this person is just trying to advertise. Notice how they changed the link in the quote.
Last edited by TrapsAndDews on Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MikeB liked this
By Panman
TrapsAndDews wrote:Umm Chef. I reported this message because I think this person is just trying to advertise. Notice how they changed the link in the quote.
Nice catch.
TrapsAndDews liked this
By MikeB
TrapsAndDews wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:38 pm Umm Chef. I reported this message because I think this person is just trying to advertise. Notice how they changed the link in the quote.
From YouTube: "This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated."
By Sundews69
If we're talking about the original poster, he also has a go fund me page in his signature if that means anything.
By Intheswamp
Interesting. The user shows having joined the forum back in 2013. It also shows that he/she was last on the forum in January 2020. He/she's "Total Post Count" is 343, so not a "new user".

Kind of makes me think something drastic happened in this user's life or either his/her idle account was hacked. Maybe someone in the family found the mothballed computer and figured..."why not?". Or, his computer/phone was bought at a flea market. Who knows? Maybe the user will come back and clear the confusion/mystery/??? up. :)

One more thing that is a little interesting is that the last online presence (other than the hybrid pot/flytrap video post) was about the time of the grande entrance of Covid-19 onto the world stage.
By Intheswamp
Intheswamp wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:06 pm Armadillo goes below possum, btw. And, Dean, for armadillos...it's hot sauce... I've had to, ah, "dispatch" a few armadillos around here in the past...
It looks like Buzz and his crowd will be having a small banquet in the next day or two. Over the last few nights it appears an area beside the old deck has been bottom-plowed by an invasive species.

"...goin' out huntin' with a gun and a flashlight. Why you shoot the 'dillo when you know he's such a sight? 'Cause I never seen a 'dillo...that I liked! Oooh, ooooooooohhhh" :mrgreen:

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

I do sell on Etsy, and anything I sell is authenti[…]

hi: im feedmesemore

Welcome to the forum!

How cold is too cold

Thanks! They will stay outside from now on.

Hello from New England

Welcome to the forum!

Oddly shaped Sarr

Definitely looks like thrip damage, and they are v[…]

Nepenthes cold shock?

Thanks, y’all!

Anyone find anything exceptional/underwhelming or […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!