FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about how to grow and care for Venus Flytraps

Moderator: Matt

By Budukai
Caleboy 123 wrote:Yeah he doesn't have any traps left but the tip of all of the stems from which the trap grows is looking a little blackish. Maybe perhaps thats just the way he grows new traps.
No silly, traps come back from inside the base of the plant, those tips are done for, there will be no new traps for those stems. So tell me, does it look like new traps are growing from the middle of the flytrap or not? Pictures would help a ton too.
By Caleboy 123
Budukai wrote:
Caleboy 123 wrote:Yeah he doesn't have any traps left but the tip of all of the stems from which the trap grows is looking a little blackish. Maybe perhaps thats just the way he grows new traps.
No silly, traps come back from inside the base of the plant, those tips are done for, there will be no new traps for those stems. So tell me, does it look like new traps are growing from the middle of the flytrap or not? Pictures would help a ton too.
Oh lol. I thought that it just keeps the same stems forever and new heads just keep growing on the same stems. Silly Caleb. :D
Better-Gro LFSM

Maybe I'm just not looking/searching properly, but[…]

Also I don’t get that Kiss statement unle[…]

Garden_Nymph Requests - Cancelled

Got it. TY. I will repost this Wed. I wasnt sure. […]

Oh, I know flavas are large, given the photos of t[…]

Hello all, I am looking to rapidly expand my drose[…]

No, you'll need to come back in May to make a requ[…]

in the mailbox. https://i.imgur.com/AkF0VlP.jpeg[…]

Is there a reason you overlooked flytrapstore.[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!