FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By Intheswamp
I hit my head years ago on the chunk of a ‘64 Chevy Impala while talking to a friend while he was changing the oil. Ain’t been right since. Now, I’m sitting outside of a Dollar Tree trying to keep my eyes open after just leaving Chic-fil-A, the visit there having been punctuated at the end by a chocolate milk shake. My wife needed some Christmas tree balls for a wreath. I need a nap.
By Anzenix
Intheswamp wrote:Update: I planted, I think, a dozen seeds on, I think, 11/10/2023. I now have one sprout…hoping for more!!! :D We’ve had some up and down temperatures which I think may have affected germination.

I think I’m sitting in the parking lot of Hobby Lobby In Montgomery Alabama playing with my cellphone while I think I’m waiting on my wife for her to look at all the Christmas stuff, the what-nots and thingamajigs, and the ribbons.

I’m a thinking man! :mrgreen:
You know... you'll save more by going in with the wife, which can be more funding towards more plants... unless like mine she gets mad and goes on a shopping spree because I got one more plant that I wasn't going to get.. even though I won it through a drawing.. lmao
Intheswamp liked this
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!