FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss fertilization techniques here. For advanced growers only!

Moderator: Matt

Are you interested in purchasing a small quantity of liquid azoxystrobin?

Yes
29%
No
43%
I require additional information
29%
By jetfire245
Dan V wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:35 am Found a pint for $70 open box on ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/314050858267?c ... 3bf269985b
Damn. I just looked at it.

It clearly says open box. But I mean, look at that container. It definitely looks halfway gone haha.
By Dan V
I noticed the half empty bottle also and did a little detective work, according to his feedback profile the seller purchased 32oz Tip 'N Pour Measuring Bottles to sell 16oz of Azoxy 2SC - definitely a marketing error or he changed his mind on what quantity to sell after he purchased the bottles. I assume he has the Azoxy 2SC in bulk like 5-gallon buckets or a larger container. The seller is away until Sep 12, 2022, and I will contact him about the Azoxy 2SC origin etc.

Found another Azoxy product: Azoxy 50 WDG Select, ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Azoxystrobin 50%, $77.26
site: https://www.olikps.com/index.php?route= ... oup%20%231
By jetfire245
Dan V wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:23 am I noticed the half empty bottle also and did a little detective work, according to his feedback profile the seller purchased 32oz Tip 'N Pour Measuring Bottles to sell 16oz of Azoxy 2SC - definitely a marketing error or he changed his mind on what quantity to sell after he purchased the bottles. I assume he has the Azoxy 2SC in bulk like 5-gallon buckets or a larger container. The seller is away until Sep 12, 2022, and I will contact him about the Azoxy 2SC origin etc.

Found another Azoxy product: Azoxy 50 WDG Select, ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Azoxystrobin 50%, $77.26
site: https://www.olikps.com/index.php?route= ... oup%20%231
I've seen this 50% azoxystrobin. I'm unsure how it would perform compared to the 2sc.

The website you provided has a conceringly low price and does not list the quantity. Do my own has it for much higher. https://www.domyown.com/prime-source-az ... 3tEALw_wcB
By jetfire245
Dan V wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:39 pm Yeah, pricing is low compared to other sellers - may be over stocked.
The quantity is the same: 1# = 1pound.
At that price I almost just wanna buy it now.

Edit: that site has wayyy too many red flags. You can actually look it up and multiple sources do not state its legitimate. It's likely a scam website.
By Dragonslayer126
jetfire245 wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:13 pm Hi y'all,

Getting right to it. As some of you are aware: Azoxystrobin is an extremely useful fungicide with benefits that include extending chlorophyll lifespan and increasing the plants ability to photosynthesize.

Like many of you, I've been using scott's disease ex for my azoxystrobin resource.

I'm not 100% satisfied with how it mixes in a gallon jug even after adding soap as an emulsifier.

With that I ask: Is anyone in this community interested in the liquid form of azoxystrobin? It could offer us more precise dosing and better water solubility.

Here's the product: https://www.domyown.com/azoxy-2sc-selec ... XyQQAvD_Bw

I'm not seeking to make a profit. I'd prefer to just break even so we can try this chemical in one of its more pure forms.

Anyways, reply if you're potentially interested in purchasing a small quantity of the liquid azoxystrobin. And also please shoot ideas how I could ship this to members including how I'd package the product and send it out.

Ultimately just looking to help myself while also helping everyone else.
What does the Scott's disease ex do?
By Dan V
Another product from DoMyOwn: Heritage SC Fungicide - 4 oz. $42.23
Looks like it has the same formula as Azoxy 2SC Select
Price per ounce is higher but 4 oz is the perfect amount
By jetfire245
Dan V wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:38 am Another product from DoMyOwn: Heritage SC Fungicide - 4 oz. $42.23
Looks like it has the same formula as Azoxy 2SC Select
Price per ounce is higher but 4 oz is the perfect amount
Oh man... That one that you mentioned; that might be perfect. https://www.domyown.com/heritage-sc-fun ... 07&recrawl

Hell with a price like that is it even worth distributing to other users? The whole point was because I couldn't buy smaller quantities lol

Really I could split it with you if you're thinking that. We'd be some of the first to actually use this treatment on the forum (and talk about it). The results could be significantly better than disease ex applications
By jetfire245
Oh man. I just read this on the label:

Heritage SC is a suspension concentrate (SC) formulation. • Prepare no more spray mixture than is required for the immediate operation

So I can't make a gallon and hold it back???
By Dan V
Sounds like it requires agitation, not sure why it can't be stored, may need to do some math to figure out a ratio to mix what you need for one application.
By jetfire245
Dan V wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:54 pm Sounds like it requires agitation, not sure why it can't be stored, may need to do some math to figure out a ratio to mix what you need for one application.
It does specifically mention agitating the mix during application.
worm in substrate?

Yes. It looks like a fungus gnat larvae to me as[…]

a table with under bed totes painted white used […]

These are argentine ants, to the best of my know[…]

Mixing small amounts of miticide

maybe make an intermediate stock solution that you[…]

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!