FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By grant
I'm not 100% becuase we were in a car in the mountains, and hill obscured it very quickly. But I have no idea what else it could have been. The best analogy for what it looked like is a ball of mercury on a hard surface. It wasnt completely flat on the bottom. but definately rounded on the top. and really shiny like mercury. but it was just hovering above a hill in the air motionless.

It sounds crazy. But my brother introduced me to disclosureproject.org where there are hundreds, if not thousands of top ranking ex military officials, pilots, flight traffic controllers, etc who are all saying that were being visited by aliens and have been for a long time. My brother told me about them about 9 months ago or so. I was totally skeptical. but now i see this thing... and im not so sure anymore.

I dont want to freak anyone out. But I almost feel its my duty to tell people. Just so everyone knows cseti.org is trying to make open contact with the ETs. But according to Dr. Steven Greer, they are peacful. So, apparently there is no cause for alarm. Dr. Steven Greer founded cseti.org , disclosureproject.org and theorionproject.org . the orion project talks about clean and renewable energies, which from my understanding, have been derived from UFOs. electro magnetic type stuff apparently.

so, again. Dont freak out, ok :)

I'll discuss my sighting more if anyone is interested...
By lemonlily
Actually, you did see a UFO. Because UFO stands for unidentified flying object. So you saw something flying, yet it is unidentified. LOL!

I wanna see!!

Do you think there are aliens?
By grant
well, there are billions of suns in our milky way galaxy with orbiting planets. and there are billions of galaxies. and now people think that there are parallel univereses... so I would say that is a pretty big waste of space if we were the only life, let alone intelligent life out there.

I was in a bit of shock when I saw it. I didnt even say anything to my girlfriend at the time. But seriously... it looked so out of place. I was in the passenger seat, so I had a good minute to really look at it. I thought. thats a cloud. but it definately wasnt. I thought, maybe its a wierd angle of a small plane, glying really low. But at the time there were several jets in the sky. all emitting jets streams and were clearly moving. this was not moving! it was just hovering in the air, above the mountains in the background... i dont know. Ive lived in Colorado my whole life and I have never seen anything like there before.

I am a 26 year old healthy male. i have perfect vision. im not on prescriptions. i wasnt on drugs. ive never had an random hallucinations...
By lemonlily
Were you sure you weren't dreaming? I once was dreaming and everything seemed real except one thing was out of place. Sometimes we get dreams and everything is exactly the way it is before you sleep until your imagination adds on to the scene. Or were you drunk? I wish I had seen it. Oh, are you sure it was the moon? Or that planet Venus?
By watnazn
Thats weird though because look at the google home page. Its a ufo. :geek:
By Amac
Wow it is maybe this is the time of year most ufos are spotted or something?
By Aging_Bourbon
Ahh their might be life out "there" but their most lily not intelligent enough for space travel like us we are barely starting too become a space driven organisms. but many other variables come into consideration.. like it could be a Military Aircraft or you're minds playing tricks on you sense at night you're mind tends too do that a lot. An i hate to say it but Lily's right about the whole UFO it's mean's a flying object that you don't know. Trust be their is no such thing as Aliens or "UFO's" i look over top secret Docs.. an nope. nothing about "aliens" ;)

Allen,
By lemonlily
BUT I wanna SEE an ALIEN!!!! Ally, how do you know the "life forms" don't know how to get here? I wonder if those stories about UFO thingies sucking up human and in a few days that guy got old are true. I think that sentence didn't make sense but uhh... As long as you understand what I'm saying, no one will care. :)
By Aging_Bourbon
lemonlily wrote:BUT I wanna SEE an ALIEN!!!! Ally, how do you know the "life forms" don't know how to get here? I wonder if those stories about UFO thingies sucking up human and in a few days that guy got old are true. I think that sentence didn't make sense but uhh... As long as you understand what I'm saying, no one will care. :)
Well Lily, Think of how old the universe is like 13.5- 14 Billion year's old and how long it takes for Organisms to Evolve into a more intelligent being. Than the distance between the star's.. that's Trillion's an Trillion's of miles away. Even traveling at the speed of light(299,792,458 m/s) or (671,000,000 MPH) it would take thousands of year's just too get to one. but the nearest star is Proxima Centauri and it's about 4.2 light years away. Even with today's technology we humans still can't go past our moon but we are still beginning to discover new way's of propulsion.

Lily really? do you believe everything you see on the internet?
By lemonlily
I have no idea what you're talking about but I already told you I don't believe in everything I see on the internet. I have common sense too! Plus, I didn't read that off the internet. Someone told me about it.
By Aging_Bourbon
lemonlily wrote:I have no idea what you're talking about

Me too.. i kinda space half way through that lol god i'm so stupid at times :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By lemonlily
I often don't know what people are saying because the words are confusing. Like I don't know what they mean and stuff......
By grant
allenc666 wrote:Ahh their might be life out "there" but their most lily not intelligent enough for space travel like us we are barely starting too become a space driven organisms. but many other variables come into consideration.. like it could be a Military Aircraft or you're minds playing tricks on you sense at night you're mind tends too do that a lot. An i hate to say it but Lily's right about the whole UFO it's mean's a flying object that you don't know. Trust be their is no such thing as Aliens or "UFO's" i look over top secret Docs.. an nope. nothing about "aliens" ;)
Allen,
Im sure that they are intelligent enough to travel here. Maybe they use wormholes? maybe they can alter space/time? there are probably civilizations that are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years more advanced than us. our modern technology is only what, 300 years old?

I saw it at sunset, not at night. It was sticking out like a soar thumb. It looked like a disk/oval shaped ball of mercury. Reflecting the setting sunlight very brightly.

what top secret docs?

visit:
http://disclosureproject.org/
http://cseti.org/
http://www.theorionproject.org/en/index.html
http://mufon.com/
http://www.realufos.net/
By Aging_Bourbon
grant wrote:Im sure that they are intelligent enough to travel here. Maybe they use wormholes? maybe they can alter space/time? there are probably civilizations that are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years more advanced than us. our modern technology is only what, 300 years old?

I saw it at sunset, not at night. It was sticking out like a soar thumb. It looked like a disk/oval shaped ball of mercury. Reflecting the setting sunlight very brightly.

what top secret docs?
Wormholes eh? haha but worm holes connect parallel universes together. Hundred's maybe Thousands eh.. Million's is highly unlikely. As for the "object" you say a ball? sound's like a weather ballon too me. even still man you're mind an eyes can play tricks on you it doesn't matter what time of day but it's more likely too happen between evening to morning. as for the docs i can't say anything about that matter

allen,

I said the cuttings some of them just kind of die.[…]

I was at Home Depot the other day when I spotted s[…]

I recieved my seeds, yay! Thank you, ChefDean Sen[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

Oo, very nice. That right one is particularly nice[…]

She definitely needs to go outside, yes. Keep her […]

FB_IMG_1714215761115.jpg This is the first one I[…]

Rain

Got your buckets ready!??? ;) Yes!. 30 gall[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!