FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about fluorescent, LED and other types of grow lighting for Venus Flytraps and other plants

Moderator: Matt

By Adrien
🌱 Exciting announcement! Introducing Zenith Ultra, an innovative LED specifically designed to promote optimal plant growth without any orange tint! 🌟 Powered by Samsung’s cutting edge LM301H Evo Series emitters, this LED boasts incredible efficiency with a rate of 3.14 micromoles per joule and 220 lm/w. 🚀 With its unique design and remote dimming feature, it’s truly a game changer! Be among the pioneers and secure your pre order now to support the productions kickstart and become part of this remarkable innovation! 💡 Don’t miss out on this opportunity – let’s grow together!

Pre order your Zenith Ultra exclusively at SnappyPlants.

https://www.snappyplants.store/product/zenith-ultra
duyisalilazn liked this
By Adrien
andynorth wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:12 am Why can I find zero info about this light?
Because it’s a new light that I am trying to get into production. The driver will be 240 watt and have a 90% efficacy rating (compare to Viparspectra 90% efficacy driver), the chips used will be Samsung’s LM301H Evo series chips (see here: https://download.led.samsung.com/led/fi ... ev.2.1.pdf ) compare this to many big brand 2023 updated growlights like spider farmer, viparspectra, and hydrofarm who use the same chips.

You will not find info because I came up with the name and it has not been in production yet, however I have a prototype and a similar product called SpectraFlex Pro (see here: https://www.snappyplants.store/product/spectraflexpro ) that have been proven to work and grow plants well. I have a few patrons that have supported me and bought SpectraFlex Pro and they were happy with it. Once it gets into production there will be testing and charts made with all the info.

Zenith Ultra will take it a big other step forward and will dominate the Overhead growlight market for houseplant and carnivorous plant enthusiasts, who are not focused on high yields with crop. This light will stand at 5,000 Kelvin specifically optimized for foliar production while also having some red light in the spectrum without the orange hue, like 90% of growlights do.

It has a unique design not common in growlights and has great heat distribution and dissipation. With your help, along with many others, we can kickstart this project and bring more projects in the future.
By optique
Will it fit in my PC case? Someone told me LED lighting made your PC faster?
Intheswamp liked this
By Adrien
andynorth wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:46 am I would say check back when you have a sellable product. This is not Kickstarter :D
That’s how preorders work. When you have a product that’s guaranteed to work and deliver businesses open up preorders to meet MOQ requirements and start production.
By Adrien
I added a new option that has the remote dimmer removed so that you can add your own dimmer.
By htbm
You may run afoul of existing trademarks with that name.
andynorth liked this
By Adrien
*Pre-orders canceled and refunded*

Due to low sale volume well below the intended target, I will be canceling the production of this project. My goal was to bring high efficiency and power but also affordability. However, without the data and charts, many people were skeptical and thus did not buy. Website views have dropped tremendously over the past 2 weeks as well.

If you would like to support the project let me know and I may open a kickstarter instead. I would also like to point out that a few people have reported that it is a “scammy” item (my words not theirs) because they found the distributor for the housing, the housing is borrowed to keep production low, aside from housing it would have been custom made with LM301H Evo series led chips that many big brands such as Spider farmer, ViparSpectra, and Mars Hydro use. Efficiency, would have compared to these brands as well but with zenith ultra it would have been more powerful for the price point.

Anyways, thank you guys for your patience and understanding.

Last time I sent a SASE to myself, it took a week […]

Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!