FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By Lilyofthevalley9
Sarrecenia purpurea purpurea group order.
All plants sent to the ICPS address below. Each person must order individually from carmivorous plant nursery, etc. if they wish to do so. We will send an email to them as a group.

Edit: Will have the plants sent to a moderators address and distributed because I work 12 hours Monday through Saturday and the post office is never open when I get out of work to do so.

Delete it not allowed
Last edited by Lilyofthevalley9 on Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Intheswamp
Lilyofthevalley9 wrote:Sarrecenia purpurea purpurea group order.
All plants sent to the ICPS address below. Each person must order individually from carmivorous plant nursery, etc. if they wish to do so. We will send an email to them as a group.

Edit: Will have the plants sent to a moderators address and distributed because I work 12 hours Monday through Saturday and the post office is never open when I get out of work to do so.

Delete it not allowed
Yes, it's kind of rambling, sundewd. It sounds like each person can order from wherever they want to, but the plants will be shipped to either ICPS or a moderator's address. Then there's the "Delete it not allowed." comment at the end...???? :?: :|

Lily?
By Lilyofthevalley9
andynorth wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:03 pm I was trying to figure this out myself. Glad I am not the only one confused.
My bad I just misunderstood what group orders are for sorry lol. I didn't realize it was for international orders. I'm just confusong myself lol.
By Intheswamp
Lilyofthevalley9 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:25 pm
andynorth wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:03 pm I was trying to figure this out myself. Glad I am not the only one confused.
My bad I just misunderstood what group orders are for sorry lol. I didn't realize it was for international orders. I'm just confusong myself lol.
We might be kin! :mrgreen: ;)
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!