Here are the rules:
- You can submit 1 photograph for this contest.
- It must be your own picture.
- Pictures shared in previous contests are not eligible.
- Minimally edited photos only. No effects, or filters. Cropping is okay.
- The winner will be the entry with the highest number of thumbs up (likes) votes.
- Only votes from members with at least 5 posts will count.
- Members who have won within the past three months are not eligible for prizes but you can still enter.
- This contest is open internationally, although there will be an alternate prizes for international winners.
From the Flytrap Store website:
The Big Mouth Venus Flytrap is prized for its large traps, deep color and neat growth habit. Unlike most Venus Flytraps that grow taller and thinner during the summer and can look a little "leggy" and unkempt, Big Mouth's leaves grow prostrate in a neat rosette close to the ground year round. Although Big Mouth, like most Venus Flytraps, can be capricious about when it displays its best color, when the traps do color up they become a very deep, almost purple red. That color combined with the oversized traps definitely sets Big Mouth apart from other Venus Flytrap clones.As always, thank you to Matt and Leah from The Flytrap Store for providing our contest prizes.
There you have it, so let's see those pictures of your feeding frenzy!