FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Intheswamp
Blackfeather, are you rural or metro? Fried squirrel is good. Squirrels smothered in gravy is good. Thrown in a stew is good. But, if in a metro area I'd have to pass on them...never can tell what they may have been eating on!!!! :shock: :|
Panman, Blackfeather666 liked this
By Dan V
No squirrels yet but I finally caught a toad that had been digging and tunneling in three different vft pots before I caught him.
Attachments:
Bad Toad
Bad Toad
20230919_132916.jpg (406.59 KiB) Viewed 905 times
By Intheswamp
Cool! :D Toads are neat! I used to get them in the vegetable garden, buried up under the sandy soil. You could see a raised dome above them (surface usually had "cracks" in it where it had dried a bit) and if you watched a while you'd see the "earth move". They'd come out in the evenings/nights and do their hunting.
By andynorth
I ended up buying a dog cage, pieced together with a top and it works for now. I have to come up with something for next summer when I will be moving most everything outside. My pond is on hold for now and the plan was to create a bog next to the pond that has slow moving water underneath that can be drained and also will need a way to move new rain water out in the winter. I am hopeful that they will not try to dig up anything in the bog but one never knows.
Properly positioned this works great.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B1J5KKQF?ps ... ct_details

They arrived! thank you! :D

Just saw this https://lifehacker.com/home/how-to-g[…]

Thanks. Yeah I’ve been trying to find a loca[…]

Thanks guys I’ll cut it. I haven’t got[…]

RO Buddy Reviews

Yes, you can use it for other plants that aren't s[…]

I don't do FB but I believe I may have seen this. […]

Thanks all. The only place I didn’t think […]

I personally don't like the term "typical&q[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!