FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Aging_Bourbon
Hello,

Well as most of you may have already know.. i started a group the USCPS (The United States Carnivorous Plant Society) an if you wanna join feel free to do so.. there we discuss several things about care an conservation an many other "things" i hope that this will start something like a revolution so we can help save these wonder an AWESOME plant's in the wild an from going extinct in the wild. you can voice you're opinions about certain subject an try to help in anyway you possibly can. thank you for you're understanding.

To join you must...
- Be a Citizen of the United States
- Like any kind of Carnivorous plant
- Grow Carnivorous Plants
- an join the band wagon!

allen,
By lemonlily
"If you wanna join feel free to do so"......... And then there are rules. So that makes me unable to join... :evil:
By Veronis
lemonlily wrote:"If you wanna join feel free to do so"......... And then there are rules. So that makes me unable to join... :evil:
http://www.carnivorousplants.org/ :mrgreen: - it's not free...$35/year but you get access to their monthly CP newsletter, as well as access to all the issues they've had since 1972 in PDF format. You also get access to the CP seed bank, which is a members-only carnivorous plant seed exchange.

Hello. I have a N. dubia that is right now in flow[…]

Sundew in forest

Why D. capillaris? D. brevifolia is the sundew sp[…]

Oh, that is a solid size. Wonder what it'll look l[…]

Succulents Question

Hello beautiful people! I have a quick question. O[…]

Welp I lost the original post. :shock: Anyhoo I […]

I said the cuttings some of them just kind of die.[…]

I recieved my seeds, yay! Thank you, ChefDean Sen[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!