FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about fluorescent, LED and other types of grow lighting for Venus Flytraps and other plants

Moderator: Matt

By Astral_Revenant
I'm trying to grow cobra lilies from seeds I ordered off this site. I'm looking for an affordable option off Amazon for a stand for my light clamp. Does anyone know of any good options? Thank you for reading and have a nice day! 8-)
By Dan V
Search Amazon for a Microphone Tripod Stand Adjustable Height, starting at $16
By specialkayme
You can make just about anything with PVC pipe. Relatively inexpensive, and low cost to start up. Basically need the pipe, connectors, and some type of hand saw. You can connect whatever you want together and it'll hold most lights up without gluing together. If it doesn't work for you, or if your needs change, just take them apart and do it again. Like adult legos. If you think what you need is good to go permanently, glue it together for added stability. Paintable too.
Intheswamp liked this
By Astral_Revenant
Thanks for the replies everyone! I could make a stand. Wanted to be quick about it. I made a topic long ago, here's the link. post409394.html#p409394. The light clamp is somewhat light but the bulb is very heavy. Are there any stands that are heavier for this setup? Thank you again everyone, have a wonderful day! :D

Last time I sent a SASE to myself, it took a week […]

Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!