FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Hedonista
My mom lives in a small midwestern town of about 5,000 people. She stopped at the grocery store to buy distilled water, and the guy who brought it out to her vehicle for her said that he needed to get some. She said, “oh, do you grow CPs?,” and was shocked when he said yes!

That’s it. That’s the whole story.
By Hedonista
Update: My mom saw the guy at the grocery store again and asked him how many carnivorous plants he grew. He said none. She was confused, and he was confused, and they went round for a bit until she finally said, “you said you needed to get some distilled water, and I asked if you grew CPs and you said yes.” He said, “oh, no it’s for my CPAP machine.”

Yup. I shoulda known.
By Greenleaf_999
Hedonista wrote:Update: My mom saw the guy at the grocery store again and asked him how many carnivorous plants he grew. He said none. She was confused, and he was confused, and they went round for a bit until she finally said, “you said you needed to get some distilled water, and I asked if you grew CPs and you said yes.” He said, “oh, no it’s for my CPAP machine.”

Yup. I shoulda known.
Lol, I don’t think you can grow a CPAP machine, but you can stay healthy and keep up with daily exercise activities to prevent the need of any sleep apnea machines, my father has been using one for years, so I told myself that I will refuse to end up like that, so I’ve stayed in goo shape for awhile. I usually eat small meals with most, if not all healthy sides.

You know what’s even crazier?

Our "pets", ain’t living a hard life, they get free water while we go out to get special water just so they can stay green, we have to buy new media every year so that they don’t throw a fit when the mineral count gets a bit too high. We basically work for the things around us, circle of life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Refrigerator Dormancy

Thanks for helping. I was fervently hoping I wasn'[…]

https://c.tenor.com/MQlPQ1NngeIAAAAC/tenor.gif

SYBAsoil carnivorous mix

Thank you, having done more research I am doing da[…]

Counting to infinity.

2530 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am located in zone 8, I can’t really recal[…]

Camden M’s grow list

woah where'd you get the lowii x truncata?

Request received. Your request number is 1839. I'l[…]

MikeB Too

Along with Shadowtski, MikeB also answered the cal[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!