FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Brock
Does anyone ship to Costa Rica? I read his post about asking for seeds and them not being for sale. Plants and seeds aren't sold on this forum? I want a naga I want to mount some bug catchers next to black and white orchids. I think the green contrast would look nice but a black pitcher is on my list of wants. I'm skeptical of the photos I've seen online. Does anyone have better insight on the naga? I've seen bloomed black orchids but honestly their kind of deep red in certain light.
By BumpyEvergreen
You can request seeds but you have to be eligible to request that type of seed and it has to be in the inventory. Those are the rules of the seed bank. You can ask for seeds instead in sales trades and wants. But honestly, I would look for a Naga from nurseries and you don't want seeds. Plants are very hard to grow from seed and it's much easier to start out with a full plant

https://tomscarnivores.com/resources/ne ... ive-guide/
You'll have to provide those conditions for your Naga to survive always above 70% humidity temperature dropped to 55 to 60 at night and a daytime temperature from 80 to 72. You'll probably have to get a mini fridge that you can control the temperature of to set it so that it goes down at night and then warms up during the day.
I would suggest starting off with some easier plants and just getting to know how they like to grow. It took me a couple years before I really gained the knowledge necessary to grow anything
Also search on other forums for the words Naga care and you'll find other people that are trying to grow Naga and other suggestions from other forum members on different sites and just go around. You can add the word form to that search nagacare forum and it'll show you some stuff. They got
By Brock
Thank you. Have you seen one? I will try not to get off topic. I put in a request for the seed bank. I'd like to contribute when I can. Do people keep them in greenhouse? The pictures of seen seem like normal conditions maybe they drop their ac that low at night. Is it just from high altitude colder climate. I will research it further. I wanted to start a naga post on this forum. How plants and animals almost adapt if I bred seeds one day have you heard of any acclimating to warmer conditions? I think I can get an ice fan but the wind or air. I'll look into that. Sounds like I'd have to keep it separate 70 humidity not a problem not sure how the other plants would handle 60 at night. I could move it at night but ideally want to mount one. I need to get a thermostat and hygrometer was thinking that today for the back porch. Is it a bad idea to start a thread specifically for them?

Order received. Your order number is 1651. I'll PM[…]

if nobodys said it yet ive found a pressure spraye[…]

1 year old cape!

I would really be interested in getting some see[…]

Lee’s Botanical Gardens has some drosera for[…]

Better-Gro LFSM

I show Lowes carrying both, although I had not s[…]

Rosemary Oil Miticide

The Rasta Bob's link doesn't work. I may have to […]

Garden_Nymph Requests - Cancelled

Got it. TY. I will repost this Wed. I wasnt sure. […]

Oh, I know flavas are large, given the photos of t[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!