FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By sans
I was curious if anybody got a starter plant from VFT store, and how big is it? I know there are different cultivars, but I wanted to see how big he usually gives.
By ChefDean
Not going to lie, they're small, typically less than an inch across. However, as many can attest (myself included) they are well taken care of. Provided you give them what they need while in your care, they will do very well. This time of year you won't be able to see any results, but, when they come out of dormancy, watch them take off.
andynorth liked this
By tommyr
It depends, small is pretty small. They sell different sizes with some varieties. But if taken care of properly it will grow well. Matt & Leah's plants are high quality. I got a small DCXL from them when they first came out 8-9 years ago that was very small and now I have 8 pots full of them.
By andynorth
I can't speak for the VFT's as I have not bought any but I was so impressed with his Sarrs Winter/Spring bulbs that I bought 9 more to go with the first 6 that arrived in record time!
MikeB liked this
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!