ChefDean 135
Shadowtski 100
Oval 95
Garden_Nymph 85
DragonsEye 30
Elaineo 20
Camden 15
Wcrosman 15

Lots more puzzles and points increase next week. Please don't think you are out of the running. Big point puzzles can change the lead. Keep playing :D
By ChefDean
A big thank you for those that have picked up my slack and put my points up on the board. With the tornado, helping the community, getting displaced people to shelters (they put me in a school bus to transport people), and me helping my neighbors with whatever I can, it's been busy.
Thank you.
Intheswamp, hollyhock, Panman and 2 others liked this
By andynorth
I unfortunately will be out for the next couple days. My laptop decided to die on me needing a power supply (the internal one). Hard to find so new laptop coming. I am on my tablet now and that and my phone do not show the pics :cry: :cry: Back soon.
Panman liked this
By hollyhock
I am ending this giveaway. I have some life things to attend to this month. It clearly wasn't as popular and enjoyable to more people 🙄 I'm pretty sure Panman has the most points. I will try and host another giveaway in the future but for now i hope everyone has a very happy holiday season 😀 And thanks to everyone that did participate 😊
Intheswamp, ChefDean, Shadowtski and 1 others liked this
By Panman
Thanks, Hollyhock. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Like I said when we started, I used to watch the game show all of the time with my grandmother ... 50 years ago. I will pay it forward by doing another give away here in a little while.
By DragonsEye
Thanks, HH! Can’t speak for anyone else, obviously, but I definitely liked it. Simply didn’t have many opportunities to pop onto the forum that coincided with occasions when a puzzle was in play. It was good brain exercise.
hollyhock liked this
By hollyhock
ChefDean wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:08 pm Thank-you for the enjoyable diversion.
I'm so sorry your community is going though a difficult time. Especially at the holidays. A tornado ripped through my neighborhood so I definitely understand that it's so devastating :cry:
By Intheswamp
Thanks for a great game, hollyhock!!! You put together some good ones! I was watching it, but, well...it's just hard for me to concentrate!!! :? :mrgreen: Truth be I was mostly a day late and a dollar short to the puzzles...I ain't ever been overly praised for being swift. :lol: I sure got a tickle out of the chatter, though!!! Hey, I actually did try one puzzle...missed it. :mrgreen: I think (I'm a thinking man, ya know!) I need contests like "Who can tie their shoes the quickest and Intheswamp gets a 60-second head start, because, you know...his "condition"". :lol: :lol: You did good, hollyhock, don't fret over low participation...it's the ebb-and-flow of forum life, I think. ;) Yepper, I'm a thinking man! :mrgreen: (Not to be confused with Yupper ;) ).
Panman liked this
By Garden_Nymph
I really enjoyed it to HH but I have had life things going on since July so my attention has been elsewhere. I am so sorry.
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!