FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post your experience here, good or bad, to help others in future transactions

Moderator: Matt

By andynorth
I got stiffed for $65.00 by him. First shipment was late as he informed Post Office of a shipment but it did not get to said Post Office until several days later. Next, either the Post Office totally destroyed the package or he does not know how to package. Everything was a mess and only 1 of 5 plants was in the box. He said he would replace and I was dumb enough to send him another $20.00 for a Heli I had also wanted. He said he had surgery yet put up another ad for more Heli's for sale. DO NOT TRUST HIM. It has been a month now and I am tired of waiting.
Last edited by andynorth on Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Camden
I’m so glad you said this. I had actually bought those helis he put up for sale. Haven’t heard anything since I payed him. I think i may have to file a claim against him.
Last edited by Camden on Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By elaineo
Camden wrote:I’m so glad you said this. I had actually bought those helis he put up for sale. Haven’t heard anything since I payed him. I think i may have to file a claim against him.
Didn't you win a giveaway from this person? Was that real?
By elaineo
Camden wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:00 pm I did! Actually received what he said in the giveaway. Crystal smooth experience then. That’s why this is weird to me.
"It's called a confidence game. Why, because you give me your confidence? No: because I give you mine."
By Intheswamp
The thing is that we might never hear from Lily again….he could be a jerk or he could be laid up in a hospital. Either way, hopefully he’ll pop back in and make things right.
By Blackfeather666
andynorth wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:30 pm I got stiffed by $65.00 from him. First shipment was late as he informed Post Office of a shipment but it did not get to said Post Office until several days later. Next, either the Post Office totally destroyed the package or he does not know how to package. Everything was a mess and only 1 of 5 plants was in the box. He said he would replace and I was dumb enough to send him another $20.00 for a Heli I had also wanted. He said he had surgery yet put up another ad for more Heli's for sale. DO NOT TRUST HIM. It has been a month now and I am tired of waiting.
Sorry for your loss, I can send you some freebies. Pm me
Intheswamp, Intheswamp, sans and 3 others liked this
By andynorth
Hey thanks for that but not necessary. I certainly appreciate the offer but it is not the end of the world. I just do not want to see anyone else with the same fate. It is kind gestures like this that make me feel I am in the correct forum.

Put something up for a Giveaway if you like, I think that would be better.
wcrosman, sans, Blackfeather666 and 2 others liked this
Rain

Predicting up to 1-3” of rain from now(Fri 7[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

They arrived today! YAY! will get them planted out[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

I'd heard rumors around the forums that TJ's has s[…]

Atlanta Georgia Meetup

To bad you can't make it. There is another meet up[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Hey all, Just wanted to see some photos of your Di[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!