FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

List the plants you grow

Moderator: Matt

By Anonymous_Owl88
I just have my one trap, though I’m hoping for a pitcher plant and more traps soon. It’s gone through some hard times recently due to ignorance on my part (it’s my first trap) but it’s making a recovery, because of all the help I received here! Hello from Colorado!

Also I know it’s not in good soil at the moment, I was struggling with bugs, root rot, and suffocating soil, so I did what I could. I’m ordering more now 👍
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 2044 times
By Anonymous_Owl88
Update - I got moss and once it gets a little stronger, I’ll repot it. I have no idea what kind it is, I bought it from Lowe’s. If anyone knows what it is I would love to find out! Currently it’s growing fairly well, not as well as I would like but it’s not dying.
By Anonymous_Owl88
Thank you, sorry I wasn’t clear. I meant the type of VFT, which I got from Lowes as a present. 😅 I would love to find out what variety of VFT it is. Thank you tho!!
By Panman
If there isn't a label, it is considered a typical flytrap. I have a couple of plants floating around my collection that I am pretty sure were B52s when I got them, but since I lost the label, they are just typicals. You can even have a red trap that is considered 'typical'. Typical just means that it is not a registered cultivar, even though it may display some interesting characteristics.
Finally!!! Rain!!!!

You should check Craig's List for plastic, food-g[…]

I notice that the tds readings of my tapwater can […]

New to carnivorous plants!

I wonder if the fibers death cube traps come in no[…]

CalCarn Hitchhiker

It's too soon to be able to provide a positive ID.[…]

Fun supermarket

Spam?

Hello from New England

Welcome

The "Bisnick" mini bog

Is this normal?

Follow-up on the ventratas. I did some research on[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!