FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

FlytrapCare Forum periodic photo contests

Moderator: Matt

By Panman
I'm stealing a play from ChefDean here, but I wanted to give you a heads up that I think this month's prize will knock your socks off and you won't want to miss your chance. Perhaps the best prize yet. Definitely in the top 3. I'm rather gobsmacked over it. I told Matt that it will turn the photo contest into a bloodbath. I'm going to need to rehire Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe to certify the results. Am I exaggerating? I don't think so, but I can be overly dramatic at times. Regardless, you don't want to miss out on this chance so get your photos in there.

Oh, and another thing, no promoting your contest entry in the contest thread. I will put this in the official announcement but I wanted to add it here as well.
By Sundews69
I have an amazing picture but I took it on my grandma's phone and she hasn't sent it to me yet :?
By Panman
Okay, here it is.

In keeping with the theme of thankfulness, @Matt and Leah from The Flytrap Store are giving a $50 gift certificate! Isn't that awesome? From Matt:
Leah and I are very thankful for all of the support from the carnivorous plant community, and specifically the FlytrapCare forum users, that we've received over the 14 years the website and store have been up and running!
Thank you so much to Matt and Leah for hosting this forum and providing these amazing prizes every month!
evenwind, Sundews69, -Stanley- and 2 others liked this

Along with that ^^^^, something I had heard to m[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1644. I'll PM[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@andynorth , I got mine from a website in the […]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

Could you send photos?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!