FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Intheswamp
When a PM is sent to another user does it go into, and stay in, the "Outbox" until the recipient views the message? I just sent one to another user and it went into the "Outbox" but doesn't show in the "Sent Messages" box. I see that I also have another message in the "Outbox" that I sent another user some time ago and it is still sitting in the "Outbox". But, I've sent several PM's to different people and apparently there's been no issue with staying in the "Outbox" and they received them fine. I'm waiting on the last PM I sent to see if it makes it to the sender ok. I guess the jest of my post goes back to the very first question I asked. I'm sure that I've made all of this as clear as mud, eh? :roll: :)
By Shadowtski
Yes.
PMs stay in Outbox until viewed by recipient.
I never tried to check PMs with multiple recipients that may have viewed by some but not all of the recipients. (Threw that idea in to further confuse everyone.)
Intheswamp liked this
By ChefDean
^^^^If at least one person from a message sent to multiple recipients opens it, it will disappear from the senders "Outbox" okder and be listed in their "Sent" folder.
By Intheswamp
Mike, thanks for the clarification. As for the confusion...it's a constant state for me.<sigh> :mrgreen:

The USPS...I sent a package (reading glasses and a phone charger) to a relative who was in Birmingham, Alabama, at UAB Hospital...roughly 135 miles from me. The package traveled to Montgomery, then to Birmingham, *then* to Atlanta, onward to the fine state of South Carolina, and (not to be outdone), it went up the road to *North* Carolina. Shortly after arriving "said package" reversed it's journey...revisiting South Carolina and then trekking onward to Atlanta once again, until it finally arrived *back* in Birmingham where it circulated around for a week or so. About two months later (after giving up on the package it found its way back to us due to not being able to find the individual. Naturally the person had left the hospital before the package's *second* arrival in Birmingham. Efficiency, man, efficiency!!! :roll:

FedEx gets my second vote: Ravine Filled with Packages in Blount County, Alabama, Stolen Service Dog, and one county over from me a FedEx driver was caught simply stealing "interesting looking" packages.<sigh>
Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!