FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Budukai
So, how is everyone in the south cooping with the whole rain issue? I know here in Georgia, which was having a bit of a drought issue is now having a ton of rain if not megaton. Lots of flooding is going on in some areas even. Looks to be at least another week before we see sunlight again :lol: I'm slightly amused and intimidated at the same time. Filled up on water though, wont have to worry about that for the rest of the year maybe XD So plz do tell how things are going for you.
By watnazn
Theres always mudslides when it rains where I am at. But I always collect it to give to my cps. Good luck dealing with all that rain though.
By Nickrober
Today marks the 7th straight day of rain and no sun here in western NC. The forecast is for at least 8 more days of rain. Luckily, I'm on the mountaintop, so no real flood threat, just hope that the huge bank outside doesn't decide to slide down into my living room.
By kevinqwe
this week is in the 90's and up
and it rained last week pretty good, i tried collecting rainwater but my dad poured all the water away!!!! :lol: :lol:
By miacps
Budukai wrote:So, how is everyone in the south cooping with the whole rain issue?
Issue? I love it. :D

Here in South Florida nature has been watering my plants most of the summer, which is a good thing since I go through tens of gallons of RO water every other day when rain is scarce.
By dionaea muscipula
well here is cali HORRIBLE it hasnt raind for months and the temps have bin over 90f (about 32C) and its bin dry
i have to buy distilled water once every week :o
By watnazn
dionaea muscipula wrote:well here is cali HORRIBLE it hasnt raind for months and the temps have bin over 90f (about 32C) and its bin dry
i have to buy distilled water once every week :o
yeah, but that is how its been in socal forever. nothing has changed.
Sundew in forest

Why D. capillaris? D. brevifolia is the sundew sp[…]

Oh, that is a solid size. Wonder what it'll look l[…]

Succulents Question

Hello beautiful people! I have a quick question. O[…]

Welp I lost the original post. :shock: Anyhoo I […]

I said the cuttings some of them just kind of die.[…]

I recieved my seeds, yay! Thank you, ChefDean Sen[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

Oo, very nice. That right one is particularly nice[…]

She definitely needs to go outside, yes. Keep her […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!