FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Caleboy 123
Yeah, but it probobaly isn't what you think. Hypnosis is what someone uses to put you into a trance, or sleep-like state. After you wake up from a trance, you feel great!
By Amac
HAHAHA Cool I had another one of those dreams though, I was still in the arctic and the the polar bears were dying, So they all thought I did something to them for some reason. So I Had to Fly away And then some random hobo gypsy guy told me that the scientists were killing the bears. And then he showed me a television And it showed the scientists poisoning the bear's water. Weird eh? I have no idea what I was trying to get away frum?
By watnazn
Jeez, I wish my dreams were more creative and I could remember them.
By Amac
Dude I figured out how you can make them more creative.when you go to sleep tonight say "1 am I dreaming. 2 am I dreaming, 3 am i dreaming." and so on till fifty one Usually by the time you get to fifty you'll be dreaming. Then you can change your dream however you want cuz you'll know what's happening. I figured that out today when I was researching dreams. ;p
By lemonlily
I ono. You guys freak me out. I want to say that the hypnosis thing won't work on me but I haven't tried it so I ono.............
By Caleboy 123
Ok Armand- Heres what I interpreted. The Scientists represent something or someone that is out to get you in your life. The tire swing represents freedom away from the troublesome object or person. Torching them and Scratching them represent you wanting to confront the situation. The scientist are on a mission. They are out to get you. You should confront the situation in your life, then perhaps in your dreams the scientist will be gone, or become your friends again.
By Amac
What about the other parts of the dream?
Suggestion about plants

Thanks for the info. I dont get them from Greece, […]

Rain

Btw, if you have somewhere to put it, a 32-gallon […]

Too bad you moved away, you could come get these t[…]

Sundew in forest

Why D. capillaris? D. brevifolia is the sundew sp[…]

Oh, that is a solid size. Wonder what it'll look l[…]

Succulents Question

Hello beautiful people! I have a quick question. O[…]

Welp I lost the original post. :shock: Anyhoo I […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!