FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Carolyn
Alrighty, school started on August 31, it was pretty good except for the fact that they make me run back and forth between classes.. I mean.. first, room 55 then to the girl's gym, that ALL THE WAY DOWN to the portable buildings, make my way up to room 71A, then head for lunch, after that I head to the Orchestra room and all the way down to room 16.. I mean honestly, don't I get enough exercize from the P.E. system? :| Anyways, here's my schedule, its not all that bad, I pretty much got the electives I've chosen and pretty good classes.

1) Japanese
2) P.E. 8
3) English HP
4) Math P
~Lunch Break~
5) Orchestra
6) Biology HP

Math's really disappointed me. =___= I got into a regular class instead of an honors class. D: My friends and I attend most of the classes so at least I know some people to talk with if I'm forced to pair up in groups for big projects or anything. :3 Anyways, If my dad's able to make it from work next week I can probably get my hands on a new violin. :U Until then... I need a loaners from school. =____= Oh well... few days of high school have been good, only my back's been killing me.. too many folders and binders for each subject. @____@ Plus I have to buy some later for my japanese and biology class.. with new dividers.. also my biology teachers (I have two of them) really don't like sharing their stapler. :U So I have to get my own.. I'm sorry I haven't gotten to update much, just been really busy lately with homework and all... High school's fun, just complicated. :] I really hope people are right when they say it was the best years of their life.. I have P.E. starting tomorrow and I have my lock and locker ready and all nice and clean. :3 I'm just not looking forward to running miles. :lol:

But again, I'm sorry if I haven't updated.. I'll try to update more if I ever finish my homework, although it's obvious that I will. ;] I have an essay to write too, Its a Auto-Biography Narrative, I think its called.. I'm going to write about March 31, 2009, a rather unforgettable day. ;) I got bitten by my class snake, and right by the day before April Fools! :lol: the snake's name was Pretzal.. I guess I got too comfortable around him and startled him a bit too much... Mommy got mad at me that day... she was worried. If the snake was poisonious I wouldn't be holding it in the first place, right? :lol:
Anyways, again, I'll try to update more after school and such.. and when I do, they'll need to be long like this so you guys can have something to read for a while... I'm just letting everyone know I'm not dead yet! Although school will kill me eventually. :U

I'll update again soon!!

Carolyn D. Nguyen
By Esly
My first days of school were horrible.

I have:
1.Alegebra 1HP
2.PE
3.Science HP
4.Choir
5.Drama
~Lunch break~
6.US History/Geography
7.English

My schedule isn't that bad either.
I dont like that i have English last. Its kinda stress-full, but it's been really fun.
I really like English and Science. Those are my favorite classes so far. The teachers are awesome.
I really hate choir. The teacher is really meam, Plus, he's a DUDE teaching GIRLS how to sing. lol his voice is like uber low.
It makes me laugh.
In drama, i met a few new people.. (Deven and Fahtima)
Fahtima is really nice and she's likes that I'm always happy. Deven, is kinda afraid of me or something ):
Like he talks to me, but like he's kinda afraid.. or something. I think I'm like.. to happy for him. :lol:
Other than that, I've had no issues. Oh! Some 7th graders know who i am. It's crazy, cuz I've never seen like more than half of them in my life :lol:
Er. And thats how my first 2 days went :lol:
By twigs
Uhhh

Accounting 3411: Cost Accounting
Economics 3003: Game Theory
Economics 2610: Econ of Professional Sports
Sociology (dunno number): Drugs in American Society

Fun semester for me :P
By Eric
My first week of school so far is awesome!Oxford Academy rules!
By English Springer
Good luck at school this year to all of our students!
These are some of the best times of your lives (believe it or not) and make the most of every day.
Peace!
E.S.
By Matt
English Springer wrote:Good luck at school this year to all of our students!
These are some of the best times of your lives (believe it or not) and make the most of every day.
Peace!
E.S.
Well said E.S.! I have many fond memories of my school days. I wish the students here on flytrapcare a very successful school year!
By lemonlily
Yay! Thank you. But I have nothing to say because school hasn't started for me yet.
By lemonlily
How are you sure? :lol:

Hard study......... Okay!

Boo boon!!!
By English Springer
Maybe I need to think about my comment, Lilly??
Or are you just kidding?
Try your best, that is all you can do!
Peace!
E.S.
By lemonlily
Yeah I was just joking. And I will try my best. For now, I'll play like a little kid.
By Eric
Enjoy Summer while you can Lily. (: Cuz when school starts, things will get complicated.

Eric
By lemonlily
Yeah, but there's nothing to do over the summer. Well at least I got my computer! It sounds like all of you people around my age has a lot of homework. For me, I freak out and finish everything at school. I skip lunch break, or recess to do my homework. And when I don't have homework, I go out and play basketball with some guys.
Sundew in forest

Why D. capillaris? D. brevifolia is the sundew sp[…]

Oh, that is a solid size. Wonder what it'll look l[…]

Succulents Question

Hello beautiful people! I have a quick question. O[…]

Welp I lost the original post. :shock: Anyhoo I […]

I said the cuttings some of them just kind of die.[…]

I recieved my seeds, yay! Thank you, ChefDean Sen[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

Oo, very nice. That right one is particularly nice[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!