FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss carnivorous plant websites here

Moderator: Matt

By MrsMuscipula
Hey everyone!

Some of you might have seen my website before, but I recently installed a fancy new theme which really changed the look and layout. I'm trying to make it more of an information resource than just another personal blog, though the blog is still there and most of the information is in my blog posts. Here's my link: http://www.thecarnivoregirl.com/

I've also gotten into finding old prints and illustrations, restoring them, and started selling them as prints, shirt, pillows, etc. Of course, I make sure the copyright is expired and the image is public domain! Here's the online store I have: http://society6.com/thecarnivoregirl Not a lot is up there yet. It's hard to find images that are good enough resolution to put on a shirt or large print.

I'm still tinkering around with lots of little things, and would love feedback from you guys! Is there anything you want to see on a carnivorous plant website? Anything you're dying to have as a product? Anything you really dislike about either of the websites? I'm totally open to honest critiques!

Thanks all!

Maria
By zarathustra4517
Very cool, I am at that just got my first VFT this summer. now I already have 20 of them. As an avid gardener, I see this new obsession ( Sorry, hobby), is NOT going away any time soon! Much to my wife's dismay. : o . Thank you for all the knowledge that you share.........z
By MrsMuscipula
zarathustra4517 wrote:Very cool, I am at that just got my first VFT this summer. now I already have 20 of them. As an avid gardener, I see this new obsession ( Sorry, hobby), is NOT going away any time soon! Much to my wife's dismay. : o . Thank you for all the knowledge that you share.........z
Haha, I'm lucky my husband encourages my hobby! Thanks zarathustra! :D
Dionae wrote:Looks great Maria!
Thank you, Eric!
Last edited by MrsMuscipula on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Maiden
zarathustra4517 wrote:Very cool, I am at that just got my first VFT this summer. now I already have 20 of them. As an avid gardener, I see this new obsession ( Sorry, hobby), is NOT going away any time soon! Much to my wife's dismay. : o . Thank you for all the knowledge that you share.........z
Yes Maria is a real treasure around here :)

I also have a discouraged girlfriend somewhere in my appartment, i think i saw her this morning between my terrariums.

:lol:
Last edited by Maiden on Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MrsMuscipula
Maiden wrote:
Yes Maria is a real treasure around here :)

I also have a discouraged girlfriend somewhere in my appartment, i think i saw her this morning between my terrariums.

:lol:
Awww! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yes, I imagine it'd be hard to find her in your jungle of helis! :lol:
Drosera germination time

There are many factors that influence them, and th[…]

Counting to infinity.

assuming they have enough light and water, are gre[…]

My sundew isn’t eating!

How about your leaf cuttings? Did you get any pla[…]

Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!