FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By Adam
The nursery that I went to over the weekend said that they would be ordering from there. The prices look very reasonable. I may put in my own order too. Has anyone ordered from there before?
By hackerberry
Hi Adam,

Yes, the OCPS had a group order with them and almost all the seeds are viable.

hb
By Adam
I'm considering getting full grown plants. I'm a little concerned that they have to travel 1/2 the globe to arrive here.
By linton
I can vouch for Triffid Park, I have placed a lot of orders with them and never been disappointed - the plants are always healthy and generally of good size. Just make sure that if you are ordering plants that all of your quarantine / import paperwork is taken care of before your plants are shipped - or else they can get held up in customs, or worse...destroyed. Triffid Park will organise the inspection certificates this end, but you will probably still need to get an import permit from your government department.

The plants are surprisingly tough and will survive 3-4 weeks when packed with damp sphagnum around the roots and kept in a cool, dark environment.
By bigbowlowrong
I have bought from Triffid Park in person, but that was at the Melbourne Flower and Garden Show where they had a stall. Great customer service. I would use their website more if it was more... functional. As of now you've got to order through email and calculate all the costs yourself. I mean, this isn't the 1990s any more, get PayPal or an eBay shopfront at the very least! There isn't even an 'add to cart' option! And look at the bizarre grouping of hyperlinks at the top of the page! It would take a half-talented HTML programmer a few days to knock up a good web site for them, but they seem happy to leave the site the same way it was when Kurt Cobain died.

Sorry for the rant and the old thread bump, but their website seriously needs some work. Not that they read this.:p

If you're interested in travelling back in time: http://www.triffidpark.com.au

I do sell on Etsy, and anything I sell is authenti[…]

hi: im feedmesemore

Welcome to the forum!

How cold is too cold

Thanks! They will stay outside from now on.

Hello from New England

Welcome to the forum!

Oddly shaped Sarr

Definitely looks like thrip damage, and they are v[…]

Nepenthes cold shock?

Thanks, y’all!

Anyone find anything exceptional/underwhelming or […]

Sure, the more the merrier! Just remember to add t[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!