FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By hollyhock
Copper2 wrote:I can get a permit but there must be enough interest
Import permit is free. Cites is $70. And you will need it if you have certain plant species on any order. Vfts for example. And I am sure you would have lots of interest..
http://www.bestcarnivorousplants.net/
By Copper2
I know about cites. I think I have a permit 1 too- so I just need to upgrade to level 2! I would suggest that everyone who wants to participate should post their lists of wanted plants on this thread. I’m guessing 5 people minimum not including myself must participate
By twitcher
I have some interest and looked at the list. I can't do much but could help a participant with a few bucks towards a purchase of common interest against a future consideration of a propagated plant or two. Thinking that rare and expensive plants should go to a more experienced (and likely more successful) grower who would share later.
By hollyhock
Copper2 wrote:I know about cites. I think I have a permit 1 too- so I just need to upgrade to level 2! I would suggest that everyone who wants to participate should post their lists of wanted plants on this thread. I’m guessing 5 people minimum not including myself must participate
Great. Group orders are fun and a way to get plants that aren't always easy to find in the United States.
By hollyhock
BCP window for spring orders is very small Copper2- he is closing at the end of June, so if you don't get all your permit documents done in time, consider maybe making it a Fall group order. From my experience fall is a little bit better because the weather is cooler for the plants while they are traveling. Shipping in July has the heat factor. Just trying to help you anyway I can.
By evenwind
By zsyxcbibi
Copper2 wrote:Well, pick which one then!
I would love to join carniplants.eu or Carnivorsandmore. Any one will be OK for me.

通过我的 ONEPLUS A5010 上的 Tapatalk发言
By sbrooks
Carniplants no longer accepts PayPal, and CZPlants is a complete joke.

Carnivores and More is top of the line excellent quality and service.

BCP is hit and miss.

If you can get Araflora or Green-Jaws to ship to U.S. I would love to get in. But both claim to have no idea how to do so, which I find amazing.
By zsyxcbibi
sbrooks wrote:Carniplants no longer accepts PayPal, and CZPlants is a complete joke.

Carnivores and More is top of the line excellent quality and service.

BCP is hit and miss.

If you can get Araflora or Green-Jaws to ship to U.S. I would love to get in. But both claim to have no idea how to do so, which I find amazing.
Then "Carnivores and More" is the only right choice then.
Maybe we should start a new thread with the right title for it. Hope there will be enough people interested to join...

通过我的 ONEPLUS A5010 上的 Tapatalk发言

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!