FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Submit a photo to enter the contest or vote for your favorite photo submission

Moderator: Matt

By Jon
Hello..
I have been reading about the Photo Contests and it interests me but I have a 2 questions.

1) How will we know when a Photo Contest is coming up?
2) How long do you have to have your plants before you can Participate?
3) I am in Canada so can I still participate and get plant prizes?

Anyone let me know please
By David F
The photo contest will be anounced by Matt, check the new posts Genera every once and a while, people will probably post on it. The rules are usually the same as the other times, which can be found in the anouncement sections of the website. I think you need your plants for 3 months before you can enter, and you can still get prizes in Canada!
By jht-union
Also jon, you have to be a member of the forum for at least i think 3 months or so. You might be able to participate perhaps on the one in summer. Matt did one in march 2011 i remember, and probably just my guessing, every 3 months, so hopefully in june he will do another one. and you can participate in the next one.
jht-union liked this
By jht-union
I was wondering, June is getting just around the corner, when will the next FTC PC be? :D

Whenever the next FTC PC be, i expect to see a high traffic of photos with tons of new members that have registered from the past 3 months! :)

Thanks in advanced! :)
By Matt
Funny you should ask jht-union ;) I just started the wheel spinning yesterday. I sent out an email to the people that normally provide prizes for the contest. I've heard back from two of them already. I'm hoping to start the contest on June 1st or as soon as possible close to that date.
Matt, Matt, Matt liked this
By David F
Cool, maybe this time I will qualify for an entry, and as usuall I can't wait to see what prizes there are!
By NelsonR
Hi, i have been a few months registered on fly trapstore.com, but not in the forum
Can I steel participate?

If so ive read that I need to have had my plants for at least three months, how do I prove that?
By Shes Crofty
jht-union wrote:I was wondering, June is getting just around the corner, when will the next FTC PC be? :D

Whenever the next FTC PC be, i expect to see a high traffic of photos with tons of new members that have registered from the past 3 months! :)

Thanks in advanced! :)
Once you get to know me better, you'll be asking me to stop posting pictures! :lol:

I just can't help it.. photography and beautiful subjects.. WIN!
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!