FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live outside the US, UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By bowlyB
Hey everyone
Indian hobbyists can contact me for CP's. i have venus flytrap - it's an unnamed giant clone.
Anyone from india can contact me for carnivorous plants if they want, i'll be happy to share with you. i don't have seeds so if anyone of you has some you can share with me.
By maaz
Hey i am from india to buddy. i like to have venus flytrap also..contact me my email idd..maazahmad20 (at)yahoo (dot)com.
By bowlyB
maaz wrote:Hey i am from india to buddy. i like to have venus flytrap also..contact me my email idd..maazahmad20 (at)yahoo (dot)com.
hi, got it,
read your message
cheers :D
By simerchant
Hi,

I am from Mumbai, India. Will it grow in Mumbai's humid climate? If yes, then may I request you to send me the Venus Fly Trap??? My email id is simerchant@rediffmail.com. Thanks a lot. Btw I have a pitcher plant which is very small and I guess it is Nepenthes Ampullaria. I have 2 of them. If you need one please let me know.

Regards,
Shoaib Merchant.
By bowlyB
just an update...my collection has enlarged to include sundews, Sarracenia and more variety of giant flytraps, butterworts, bladderworts and pitcher plants :)

Keep up the fun!
By vishu1708
hi i m vishu from jaipur and was wondering if anyone can sell/share some seeds with me . pls.....pls....pls.... i really need some . hav been looking for over a year for them . if i=anyone can sell pls mail me. vishu.singh_1708@yahoo.com

P.S. sundew and venus fly traps are preferable
By Dewtraps
Hi all,
I am from Calcutta, India, and new to this world of Carnivorous plants, is there any one from India who can please share/ sell VTF seeds or plants can contact me at sankha2ray@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
By balaji hustler
hey guys ive been interested in growin cps since the past 2 yrs ! i went to ooty , kodaikanal looking for cps seeds or even live plants but no luck :cry: , hence ive ordered a vft seeds for 280 rs from ebay , pack had 39 seeds ,and its been 2 weeks and non of em germinated so far!! :oops: so ive ordered again from amazon for 340 rs along with vft potting medium for 199 rs and waiting for it ... guys im really interested to grow them but it looks like im spending all my hard earned cash on dead and use less seeds ! i mean these sellers are not professional cp growers :shock: , soo could any of u plzzz send me some of the seeds if u have vft or any other cp :D !!.... magnatron9090@hotmail.com
By SFLguy
Vft seeds can take up to a month to germinate, be patient with them and they should germinate :)
By balaji hustler
And hey I got a lil doubt , I liv n madurai (india) and the temperature here goes up to 34 degrees Celsius ! Should I still need to cover the pot with a plastic bag to increase the humid6 ?

By da way silica is da one that we mix with cement for constructing buildings rite ?
By SFLguy
You don't need it at rask, actually that could end up cooking the seeds, and I'm not sure but I wouldn't suggest using silica on it's way to being used for concrete, probably too many minerals accompanying at

I said the cuttings some of them just kind of die.[…]

I was at Home Depot the other day when I spotted s[…]

I recieved my seeds, yay! Thank you, ChefDean Sen[…]

Got my Trader Joe's VFTs

Oo, very nice. That right one is particularly nice[…]

She definitely needs to go outside, yes. Keep her […]

FB_IMG_1714215761115.jpg This is the first one I[…]

Rain

Got your buckets ready!??? ;) Yes!. 30 gall[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!