FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the US

Moderator: Matt

By Panman
I am fortunate in that I have the space to buy a large bale of peat moss and a giant bag of perlite. For those of you that can't, you only option seems to be to order from Amazon. Unfortunately, we have seen multiple times where the potting mixes from Amazon actually damage the plants. What I would like to do is offer 1 gallon of 50/50 peat/perlite mix that I use for $6 plus whatever the actual shipping is. PM me if you are interested.
ChefDean, Intheswamp, wcrosman and 5 others liked this
By Intheswamp
And, for any newbie's benefit and in my personal opinion (and my opinion is highly and regularly sought after by heads of state, college football coaches, Oprah, Prince Harry (and William), and a few other nobodies :mrgreen: ) Panman is a straight-up, 100% guy! All the dealings I've had with him have been AAA+++. Just sayin'... :)
andynorth, wcrosman, MikeB liked this
By andynorth
Intheswamp wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:24 pm And, for any newbie's benefit and in my personal opinion (and my opinion is highly and regularly sought after by heads of state, college football coaches, Oprah, Prince Harry (and William), and a few other nobodies :mrgreen: ) Panman is a straight-up, 100% guy! All the dealings I've had with him have been AAA+++. Just sayin'... :)
I will second this statement.
Hello from Arkansas!

Welcome man!

I dont know if this is too much but can you also a[…]

Hello, I would like to request D. capensis "[…]

Order received. Your order number is 1666. I'll PM[…]

New cultivar potential?

This plant always has something in its mouth :rol[…]

Black tips on drosera regia

It's probably nothing, as the whole plant seems to[…]

Yellowish leaves on N. ventrata

My 'Mimis Kiss' is finally growing pitchers again[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!