FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By SFLguy
In the wake of Brexit, the euro has dropped. Right now it's at about $1.10:1€ where it's usually at 1.30:1
By SFLguy
@HeliamphoraWalnut @Benurmanii @BrunoL @kronos1996 @zsyxcbibi @bijillon @evenwind @MatheyusD @Eric Millikin @pokie22
Can we all confirm whether we will be in on the order or not?
SFLguy liked this
By sbrooks
I would like to get in on this!
By Eric Millikin
SFLguy wrote:... @Eric Millikin ... Can we all confirm whether we will be in on the order or not?
Yeah, I'm in!

(I'm not sure tagging like that works on this forum. You might have to PM people if they don't see this thread.)
By SFLguy
Eric Millikin wrote:
SFLguy wrote:... @Eric Millikin ... Can we all confirm whether we will be in on the order or not?
Yeah, I'm in!

(I'm not sure tagging like that works on this forum. You might have to PM people if they don't see this thread.)
Haha oh well, I always get mixed up because it all looks the same on tapatalk
By evenwind
I'm interested, but concerned. I don't know if anybody actually volunteered to lead this thing but I can tell you that it was more than just paperwork that caused the hassle last time. Whoever leads should have a long talk with Sarah (if she's willing) before we go ahead... Just as an example, there was a considerable fee to ship the package from the US Import station to Sarah's house (somehere just shy of $200, as I recall) that we weren't expecting when we first figured out the shared expenses.
By SFLguy
evenwind wrote:I'm interested, but concerned. I don't know if anybody actually volunteered to lead this thing but I can tell you that it was more than just paperwork that caused the hassle last time. Whoever leads should have a long talk with Sarah (if she's willing) before we go ahead... Just as an example, there was a considerable fee to ship the package from the US Import station to Sarah's house (somehere just shy of $200, as I recall) that we weren't expecting when we first figured out the shared expenses.
What carrier was used? USPS?
By zsyxcbibi
I'd love to join, but I will be out of country from mid Jul to mid Aug. If this is slow enough that plants arrive after Aug 20th, I will definitely be in.
By MatheyusD
SFLguy wrote:@HeliamphoraWalnut @Benurmanii @BrunoL @kronos1996 @zsyxcbibi @bijillon @evenwind @MatheyusD @Eric Millikin @pokie22
Can we all confirm whether we will be in on the order or not?
Yeah, I'm in, pending expenses/logistics and such getting figured out.
By SFLguy
zsyxcbibi wrote:I'd love to join, but I will be out of country from mid Jul to mid Aug. If this is slow enough that plants arrive after Aug 20th, I will definitely be in.
Well have to see haha
By evenwind
SFLguy wrote:What carrier was used? USPS?
If I remember right, it was FedEx - there was some reason that they were the only ones who would coordinate the pickup from the import station.
Transaction with Secretariat73

I purchased five varieties of Sarracenia from Secr[…]

Drosera germination time

Oh, and the Twister II seeds are in this germinati[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Hello, New to the forum

And if the deer runs, be sure to track it down. A […]

A greenhouse or a greenhouse terrarium? They do we[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!