FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to sell, trade or list your wants if you live in the UK or EU

Moderator: Matt

By Greenthumbs Garden
Is this the one? what a beautiful plant! I saw Brads Greenhouse on youtube have one a couple of years ago. I would love to acquire one of these.
http://fern72.free.fr/siteweb/rub.html#
By Greenthumbs Garden
@jeff, No I'm English but living in southern Spain in the Malaga region. I haven't made a grow list yet, ill get around to it today. I have in dionaea's, B52 and a few divisions, a Southwest Giant, Royal Red. In Nepenthes, 2x Bloody Mary 'ventricosa x ampullaria' and a 'ventricosa x lowii red' that I acquired this year. still a small plant but growing very vigorously. a couple of Capes and quite a few Cephalotus follicularis that I divided this year and they are growing very well.
By Greenthumbs Garden
yes that sounds like a great trade. Ive spent years searching this area for CPs and supplies and I've not found much. They sell neps and vfts, capes and sarrs sometimes in the garden center but they don't look after them and they are largely damaged by incorrect watering, and then left to dry... I stick to buying plants online now.
By Greenthumbs Garden
@jeff, I had no idea, in fact, I saw a youtube vid yesterday of a kid showing an area full of pings in the wild. I asked him if it was in Spain but not heard back yet, he was speaking Spanish but I did not catch the area. It would be wonderful to go and visit the area if it's close and see them growing wild.
By Greenthumbs Garden
@jeff, Ronda! man that's about 1h from me, I'm just down the coast in Estepona. Jaen is close by too. Sure Jeff, just send me a PM, we can watsapp also if that works for you. Do you live in the area also?
Atlanta Georgia Meetup

So sorry I can’t make it for this one. If th[…]

Finally

After a few nights in the 20s I can finally put th[…]

Hunting D. Binata

I'm hunting D. Binata Dichotoma Giant, D Binata Mu[…]

The plants will eat some of the mosquito larvae, b[…]

it says it can be reproduced vegetatively or by […]

It's slowly dying due to lack of light. These need[…]

This request is over two weeks old. If confirmatio[…]

Flower stalks for sale

Hello! I'd like one of each of the following (es[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!