FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By AniDimitrova
Hi guys,

I just found out that I can request seeds :o I would LOVE to get a Maroon Monster, so wanted to ask if it's possible to get the available package with seeds from 9/19/2018?

A bit about me:
Growing VFT since June 2017 when I got my first one. Now I am moved to a house with a garden and I just finished my very first Bog Garden (see picture) and would love to have this beauty in it or in my next one <3 I harvested my very first seeds from my gorgeous FTS Towering giant and sent ~50 seeds to a friend of mine and they never arrived so it was a loss :( :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: But I think I can donate some of the FTS Giant despite the big loss in return for this beauty. I can probably send 15-20ish seeds or so inside the envelope.

But anyway. I live in Europe, Netherlands, so not sure how does this all work with shipping to EU. Is the seed bank in the US?

Regards,
Ani

By AniDimitrova
Shadowtski wrote:I'm sorry but the seed bank only ships seeds to US addresses.

You could post and ask if any individual growers have seeds they'd ship overseas.

Good growing,
Mike
:cry: okay then! I thought this may be the case. That's sad, but thanks anyway! :)

...maybe look at trading the VFT for a sundew. M[…]

CalCarn Hitchhiker

I’m glad it’s not a capensis and possi[…]

Input on Neps placement

My traps and sundews do much better once they get[…]

I just tested my tap water 2 days ago and it was […]

SASE sent for April and May requests. Thanks Chef![…]

I have a Mars Hydro and 2 Vivosun 200W lights. The[…]

The above responses are OK, but for the faint of[…]

Well, I can't enter this one because I can't keep […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!