FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Announcements, as well as comments and suggestions about the FlytrapCare Forum itself. For all Forum members.

Moderator: Matt

By Matt
Today we reached 200 topics posted in the forum! We also have 1353 posts and 81 registered members. I meant to make a post when we topped the 1000 post mark, but I somehow missed it.

I'm quite impressed with how quickly this community is growing. I sure hope it continues to grow and becomes the best Venus Fly Trap site on the web!
By grant
thats what im talking about :D
By linton
Nice work Matt - It must feel great to know all your hard work has been worth it.
By grant
italo.americano wrote:Matt,

It's all because of you and all the hard work you have put into flytrapcare.com.

Giovanni
so true :D
By lemonlily
i'm growing fat... you're growing fat... this website is growing fa-at!!!
By James
Matt wrote: I sure hope it continues to grow and becomes the best Venus Fly Trap site on the web!
Honestly, It already is :)
By lemonlily
Matt wrote:
James wrote:
Matt wrote: I sure hope it continues to grow and becomes the best Venus Fly Trap site on the web!
Honestly, It already is :)
Thanks James! :D
i bet everyone knows how i feel about this webite. i go on everyday and i am one of the most active member. i know this will grow like all our plants. (there are people joining almost everyday.) i also thank the people who have been posting things up to keep me entertained. Matt has been made to make websites! thank you!
By Solarin
Hi Matt,

Congratulations, I think that this site is very informative and inviting for all. I enjoy my time spent looking through everyone's discussions, comments and questions. The community is becoming very close and comfortable with each other and this is directly resulting from you tending this site. There are no heady groups to discourage new members. I believe this makes this site such a joy for each participant to express at their own views. Now that's refreshing! Keep up the great work Matt! I am sure the next milestones will be coming fast and furious. I think that most visitors and members are just as excited as you are about "Flytrapcare"

Hi Lemonlily,
Your words concerning Matt are very insightful. Keep the posts coming Kiddo!

Best regards,
Curtis
By lemonlily
thanks Curtis!

I will try my best to keep it up. you will also have to keep it up. if everyone keeps it up,this website will be the best website on earth. I bet people who don't even have fly traps or carnivorous plants will join us.

-Lily
By lemonlily
i'm sure you will get thousands of friends here. you will soon be busy here. not at work.also, i'm a girl. HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!! not a guy.

-Lily
By Adam
I've been on the terra forums site and this one seems to be more geared toward VFTs specifically. All the features of this site make it way more welcoming. There's a chat room that will start filling up soon. It's just a matter of time when this has surpassed the other forums. This includes the CPUK and others as well.

Great work! Keep posting in your blog too. That's a great place to follow the story line of your activities.

Adam
Wingless fruit flies?

That's what I feed my spiders. I don't see why it […]

Flower stalk

Hi, I recently cut off a flower stalk from my b52.[…]

A2 x DC XL

How do they look now?

Leaf cutting

If you just cut the traps off then the leaves can […]

A Thread for Pygmies

Very nice photo! I just harvested my first scorpio[…]

Nepenthes pictures!

Newest pitcher just popped open on my N. Platychil[…]

Ok, What’d I Do?

That’s really helpful, thank you, especial[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!