FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discussions about anything related to Venus Flytraps, cultivars and named clones

Moderator: Matt

By jetfire245
It's been almost a year since I've really interacted with my plants or done any gardening.
PXL_20240508_043937796.jpg
PXL_20240508_043937796.jpg (3.63 MiB) Viewed 486 times
I just got done repotting 11 sd Kronos and WOW I forgot how time consuming it can be to rehome so many plants.

I really need to downsize and get rid of this bulk amount I've had on had for some time. This is just a small amount, I'll likely list them for sale in the coming days.

Pm me for interest beforehand. I really don't wanna keep around this much at once.
MikeB liked this
By MikeB
SD Kronos is a nice cultivar, and those are decent-sized plants. If I didn't have 4 of them already, I'd buy some.

The "fun" part comes when you need to repot what appears to be 3-4 plants in a larger pot. After you get the root ball out and peel away the soil, you discover 10-15 divisions in the pot. Only a few can go back into the original pot, so what do you do with the rest? I'm loathe to toss them on the compost pile, so I end up adding a bunch of plants in small pots to my collection (until they can be sold off). Then I look at the clock and discover that 3 hours have passed....
wcrosman liked this
By bebnas
What's the going rate for plants in your area?

Ok. The plant looks healthy to me, but I saw Anoth[…]

SnappyPlants store!

Snappy’s Steroid, Unleashed! The Ultimate Fe[…]

Trying My Hand With TC

The PP takeout containers work great for me in kee[…]

A Thread for Pygmies

I thought it would be interesting to make a generi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

It's only been seven hours since the initial reque[…]

1677 expired and canceled

This request has expired and been canceled, seeds […]

Big Ol' Traps!

Congrats! Those are some nice, big traps :D Lovely[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!