FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Intheswamp
Ok, I sit down at the computer this morning for the first time, log onto the flytrap forum, and POOF!!!!!...I enter the twilight zone!!!!

The only new message showing that "appeared" to be listed was a spam message about an electric mule blanket. I figured it was from the lady what rides the postal mule by my house (or maybe it was the drunk mule, itself, it gets downright ornery at times). Anyhow, I goes to report the message like a good little cadet and BOOM!!!!! :o the system tells me the message doesn't exist. Could I have entered the drunk mule twilight zone? The message just disappeared or either it was never even there!!!! :shock: I mean, it was there...and then it was...GONE!!! :? Or, did I really enter....another dimension? :?

I think later on I'll call in a welfare check for myself with the sheriff, just to be sure I'm still here. I don't think he'd mind, after all he's already told me a time or two that he didn't think I was all here, anyhow! :| I mean, who knows, the drunk mule might turn into one of those big, white Arabian stallions and offer me a ride...now *that* would be the twilight zone! In case I need him, does anybody know the number of the priest that Linda Blair freaked out?...just in case, ya know.

Ok. That's all. Everybody carry on. Nothing else to see here. Have a nice day...
By Intheswamp
Well, that makes sense that it was nuked by an administrator, but I’ve got a couple of friends who might argue with you about me being or not being in the twilight zone! :lol:

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240424/a61a408[…]

Bag them for a month, opening the bag every day or[…]

Flower stalks for sale

I have three sundews, a typical red VFT, and ten V[…]

Repotting carnivorous plants

@optique , We call it turf, I've used it before o[…]

where is a good place to buy vfts in australia. he[…]

Dionaea m. ‘Ginormous’

For me it grew tall leaves with small traps, but v[…]

Nep/Heli bundle

Here’s some pics of a platy vog (not this o[…]

Polimbo 52

Seedlings in the beginning of their third year. Th[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!