FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Discuss carnivorous plant books here

Moderator: Matt

By Jackhammer
G'day Everyone,

Does anyone know where I could get an Ebook/PDF copy of the book called "Dionaea The Venus's Flytrap" written by Stewart McPherson & Tim Bailey?

All help greatly appreciated
Thanks,

jim
By snapperhead51
Jim AKA jackhammer
Just an idea here, if you wrote to Stewart and Alastair Robinson and explain you circumstances, it may be possible to get some thing done, knowing these guys , there very reasonable and helpful people ,and I my opinion would not like any one to be at a disadvantage
can help with this if you wish
john
snapperhead51 liked this
By weaver
roarke wrote:Matt, do i need to register ? I don't know how to download it. Is not only about VFT, i think. And their version has changed.
I emailed Sarracenia Northwest about a month ago asking when they thought they would have the new version of their eBook finished. Jacob replied to me and said it is taking a lot longer than expected. He didn't give me a specific date or time of the year of when they were going to finish it unfortunately...but their eBook covers all CPs and their new version will be Macbook friendly if it applies to you.
By Matt
Yes, I bought their first edition several years ago.

And I agree with John about emailing Stewart to see if he may be willing to sell you a PDF format of the book. It may be possible, but he also may be concerned with pirating issues if a digital format is released to someone.
By roarke
Matt wrote:Yes, I bought their first edition several years ago.

And I agree with John about emailing Stewart to see if he may be willing to sell you a PDF format of the book. It may be possible, but he also may be concerned with pirating issues if a digital format is released to someone.
I wasn't talking that i want a pirate copy. I thought that the first print was free ! I doubt they will release a second edition...
By Starchy
I just ordered a copy. I cant wait for it to arrive!

EDIT: I just realized that this post is unclear. I ordered a copy of the hardcover book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Starchy on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mi[…]

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

My Sarracenia x moorei 'Red Velvet' is turning out[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!