FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By Sundews69
If you receive the plants before the 16th will you be shipping them right away or waiting until the 16th?
By Sundews69
I clicked on a PM and it says "DELETE MESSAGE". What's that about? Not " deleted message", "delete message"
By Adelae
Sundews69 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:09 pm They did a minor restock today! I might need to do another order soon! Lmk if any of the people who wanted to join the order but missed out want to do another one
*Through gritted teeth* My apartment is too cold for Drosera caduca, my apartment is too cold for Drosera caduca, my apartment is too cold for Drosera caduca, my apartment is too cold for Drosera caduca....
Sundews69 liked this
By Sundews69
Camden M wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:56 pm Well, maybe it’s because it’s giving you the option to delete a message :D
No, it's the head of the message and I can't click on it
By NightRaider
Sundews69 wrote:I clicked on a PM and it says "DELETE MESSAGE". What's that about? Not " deleted message", "delete message"
I sent you a PM and decided to just delete it and post here instead since I wasn't expecting this much interest in a second order, assuming it's that, don't worry about it
Sundews69 liked this
By Carnies
Sundews69 wrote:If you receive the plants before the 16th will you be shipping them right away or waiting until the 16th?
Well I don't think they'll arrive before the 16th if they ship on monday, so I'll probably have to hold them for you.
Sundews69 liked this
By NightRaider
Another thing I'll suggest if needed: if we're close to 12 but I have plants others have listed also, I could also take them off mine and just wait and buy/trade pullings/cuttings/divisions later on from whoever got them. I already mentioned this for a couple cultivars from the first order, but noticing Carnies had Kim Jong Il on the list also reminded me to throw that out there. Assuming whoever gets the plant is willing, of course.
Sundews69 liked this
By Sundews69
Carnies wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:33 pm
Sundews69 wrote:If you receive the plants before the 16th will you be shipping them right away or waiting until the 16th?
Well I don't think they'll arrive before the 16th if they ship on monday, so I'll probably have to hold them for you.
Ah ok. I didn't know the date they shipped out plants. Thank you
By Sundews69
NightRaider wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:33 pm Another thing I'll suggest if needed: if we're close to 12 but I have plants others have listed also, I could also take them off mine and just wait and buy/trade pullings/cuttings/divisions later on from whoever got them. I already mentioned this for a couple cultivars from the first order, but noticing Carnies had Kim Jong Il on the list also reminded me to throw that out there. Assuming whoever gets the plant is willing, of course.
Yeah, definitely
By Sundews69
Here's a list of what I'm looking at. Lmk if anyone else is looking at any of these so we can work something else.
D. m. hypatia
D. m. Kim Jong Il
D. m. ar werewolf
D. m. Giant Cudo
D. m. Bullseye
D. m. gold strike
D. m. bloody shark
D. m. belzebub
D. m. miss pimbeche
D. m. candy cane
Cephalotus Diflora Giant
D. regia (?)
D. gunniana (is gunniana an easy tuberous?)

Now that is literally everything that looked cool to me. I put everything here just to see if anyone else was looking at any of these. Lmk if you're looking at anything here and maybe one of us can send a division to the other.
By NightRaider
D. m. hypatia and Kim Jong Il were the only two I was really wanting along with the two I mentioned from the first order. Maybe Scarlatine also, but it's not too important.

I made cuts down to 5 in the google doc, now that I'm really thinking about it I may just do a small number that I *really* want in this group order and see how it turns out. If it goes well, I could look at doing another order myself after that. Again though, depends how many things everyone else wants.
Sundews69 liked this
By Sundews69
Okay, I will start narrowing down too. Are hypatia and kim jong il on your narrowed down list? If they are, lets only order one plant and then I can buy a division off you or you can buy (or trade) a division from me, if you're ok with that.
By NightRaider
I took them off so it's just drosera left, I don't mind waiting on VFTs. List is on the new google doc linked a few posts back. Don't feel obligated to keep them on a narrowed-down list though unless you really wanted them anyway, like I said I may do another order and can get some then.
Sundews69 liked this
By Sundews69
Carnies, I'm interested in Kim Jong Il and I see you are too. To save space in the order, do you just want to get one and I buy (or trade) a division off you or you buy (or trade) a division off me?
worm in substrate?

Yes. It looks like a fungus gnat larvae to me as[…]

a table with under bed totes painted white used […]

These are argentine ants, to the best of my know[…]

Mixing small amounts of miticide

maybe make an intermediate stock solution that you[…]

Unkown sarracenia

I got these sarracenia from sarracenia northwest a[…]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!