FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Post here to organize or join a group order

Moderator: Matt

By Sundews69
Sounds good. I'll tell her she can get her two plants but her friend should get hers elsewhere. So how many plants are you getting? One or two (or more)?

So this is what we have so far:
Adelae: 1
Carnies 2
Camden M.:1
Nepenthes0260: 1
my neighbor: 2
And maybe your friend
And whatever I get
By Sundews69
Camden M wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:26 pm Hey! Wait can I get in on this too? All I want is just a 1 glabrata. Sorry!
For sure! Carnies, if we have more people interested should we do two separate orders? I started the order because there were a good few good items I wanted and it looks like I may need to leave some behind. It's fine if I need too, but if we get more people interested it might be the good to do that.
Carnies liked this
By Carnies
Sundews69 wrote: For sure! Carnies, if we have more people interested should we do two separate orders? I started the order because there were a good few good items I wanted and it looks like I may need to leave some behind. It's fine if I need too, but if we get more people interested it might be the good to do that.
Shipping would be more, so if you're thinking of ordering more than half the plants, I would start your own order.
By Sundews69
My neighbor would like:
1 N. glabrata
1 P. laueana (Sierra mixe)
By Sundews69
Carnies wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:37 pm
Sundews69 wrote: For sure! Carnies, if we have more people interested should we do two separate orders? I started the order because there were a good few good items I wanted and it looks like I may need to leave some behind. It's fine if I need too, but if we get more people interested it might be the good to do that.
Shipping would be more, so if you're thinking of ordering more than half the plants, I would start your own order.
Yeah, I know, just if we get even more people interested that could be better.
By Carnies
Almost everything is set and stone, I'm thinking of placing the order this Friday or Saturday (once I get payments, I'll PM all of you by this weekend). It looks like shipping comes to about $18 each, $10 to ship it to each of you, and $8 for me to receive the actual plants.

I think I have your list on the doc, @Sundews69, does this look good?
D. m Wine Mouth
D. m Trev's Red Dentata
D. m Ship Destruction
D. m Coquillage
D. m Phalanx
S. Leucophylla had alba seedling #8 x self #1

I have periscope so I can send it to you in a few weeks.
Sundews69 liked this
By Sundews69
You have accounted for my neighbor? We will split shipping costs to my house as I can just run it to her house. I thought I couldn't get the leuco because that's 6 plants?
By Camden
Wait, I’m a little confused, so what I’m getting is 8 to have you receive them, 10 to distribute, & 18 to import (per person). What I’m not quite understanding is that if we have 5 people in this & import cost is 50, then how’s it 18 rather than 10 to import (not trying to come off as mad or anything just confused).
Sundews69 liked this
By NightRaider
Camden M wrote:Wait, I’m a little confused, so what I’m getting is 8 to have you receive them, 10 to distribute, & 18 to import (per person). What I’m not quite understanding is that if we have 5 people in this & import cost is 50, then how’s it 18 rather than 10 to import (not trying to come off as mad or anything just confused).
I think you're getting mixed up. The total cost looks to be 18: 8 for the import shipping plus 10 for domestic shipping.

On another note I'd probably be back in if you did two orders, but it looks like the conversation has moved past that and the single order has been hammered out now so no worries there.
@Sundews69 I was eyeing that Phalanx and Schup Destruction myself, so if you get any divisions down the road keep me in mind.
Last edited by NightRaider on Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camden, Sundews69 liked this
Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

Question Pest Control

Most growers opt for natural or organic pest contr[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!