FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Say hello and tell everyone a bit about yourself.

Moderator: Matt

By Giantflytrap
Hello, I grow a few carnivorous plants, but mostly venus flytraps. I get them from walmart, home depot, and lowes. I would like to get a few cultivars, where is the best place to buy venus flytrap cultivars that is affordable? Also what is the cultivar that grows the most big for you?
By cpgrower126
Hello,
I haven't been growing giant vft's for that long, but I know that SD Kronos, DCXL, B-52, and Ginormous are all pretty big clones.
By andynorth
DO NOT let the prices keep you from buying from Matt and Leah. I made the mistake a couple years ago of going with "The cheapest". Those plants are long since gone. Matt and Leah are customer service oriented. There plants are always above and beyond what you would expect them to be. My most recent order was for a plant that I figured the tallest pitcher would be between 16" to 20", especially since it was during their most recent sale and shipping was free. Nope, the shortest pitcher is taller than that and the tallest pitcher was 32". Trust me on this, you will not be disappointed. Spend a few dollars more and rest assured you are getting top quality plants along with the BEST Customer Service I have ever dealt with.
I have 5 of their VFT seed packs and I got 100% germination.
https://www.flytrapcare.com/store/venus-fly-traps
wcrosman liked this
By jetfire245
The owner of this forum and our gracious overseer Matt has an excellent store with a variety of really cool cultivars.

The forum also has its own little market with members who might have some things in their collection they're getting rid of.

I happen to be selling a few cultivars myself and have posted in that section already.

Theres plenty of places to shop. Though I highly recommend here before anywhere else.
andynorth liked this

Received. Thanks!

They arrived! thank you! :D

Just saw this https://lifehacker.com/home/how-to-g[…]

Thanks. Yeah I’ve been trying to find a loca[…]

Thanks guys I’ll cut it. I haven’t got[…]

RO Buddy Reviews

Yes, you can use it for other plants that aren't s[…]

I don't do FB but I believe I may have seen this. […]

Thanks all. The only place I didn’t think […]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!