FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
I'd like to again thank stuarttaylor37 for his initial donation. He has shared with us 11 varieties of sundews, many in bulk amounts, many with "new to us" location data. We're likely one of the first, if not the first to get some of these in the US. Very cool.
He has shared villosa (Serra do Ibitipoca), intermedia (Gran Sabana), intermedia "Big Audrey", intermedia (Dorset, UK), intermedia (near Wareham, Dorset, UK), intermedia (Zagorje, Croatia), anglica (Moycullen Bog, Ireland), anglica (Cors Fochno Nat'l Preserve, Wales, UK), affinis (Namibia), indica (Hong Kong), and slackii.
Didn't I tell ya? Very cool.
Now, most are in bulk amounts, but a couple only have one portion, so choose wisely.
These seeds are immediately available to donors only for the next 48 hours, and every eligible member after that.
Stuarttaylor37, thank you for your generosity.
Shadowtski, elaineo, Aquis31 and 1 others liked this
By ChefDean
elaineo wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:10 am Thank you @Stuarttaylor37! These all require stratification, right?
The UK, Ireland,and Croatia varieties, yes. All others are subtropical to tropical. The Gran Sabana and Big Audrey might get a little better germination rate with a strat, but don't need it.
elaineo, ChelleB1005 liked this

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!