FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By Supercazzola
Apollyon and I work well together, so maybe there may be a spacecoast giveaway #3. But I just need some time to get over the fact there was still one unanswered question, and one space in the giveaway that no-one even tried for.
By za419
Oh gosh, I won the plant I was scared of :lol: Guess I better figure out quick where I can put it!

For the record, I loved this giveaway! People seemed to have had more trouble with the questions than with Hollyhock's, I know I'm into spaceflight but I didn't have any idea about a few of these... I'm surprised that the last question went unanswered too though, that was very Googleable.

For the record, I tried to convince my friend to give you the answer since I couldn't double-enter, but she's been too busy to listen to my pestering so I couldn't help you :o
Supercazzola liked this
By elaineo
Surprise! I received my giveaway prize in the mail, and discovered that I not only won two P. Ehlersiae, but also a bonus pair of P. Esseriana! It's like a giveaway within a giveaway :D I am so excited to grow these little guys, thank you again to @Apollyon and @Supercazzola!
TrapsAndDews, Panman, Apollyon and 1 others liked this
Finally

Finally getting some adult shaped pitchers after m[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!