FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Talk about anything you want in this forum.

Moderator: Matt

By Camden
Same here; after that rampage of whatever that was with some of my plants, I’m afraid I can’t do it this year. I am wanting to expand more into heli’s so should have some interesting stuff by next year ;)
By Panman
Carnies wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:33 pm Can't wait! Thanks Panman, I have a few rare goodies to share :D
PM me the details. It will help match you up with someone.
By Panman
Okay Santas, I have PM'd each of you with the information on your giftee. Please review the information and let me know if you have any questions. Now is the time to gather up your gifts and get them ready to ship. Remember, we want all packages to go out by 12/2 so that there is plenty of time to get them delivered. Also, keep in mind where you are shipping packages to as the weather may impact what you are shipping. Sending a dormant tracyii to Wisconsin wouldn't require any special considerations, but a nep or a Mexican ping may require special handling. Just to reiterate, shipping should be at least a small priority mail box (no first class envelopes) and gifts should be $15 to $20 in value. Finally, this is all about the giving and not the receiving. I have done my best to match up the Santas with the giftees but there is still the chance that you will receive something you already have or something that you aren't particularly excited about. If this is the case, please be gracious and encouraging to your Santa. This is all about having fun and the gift of giving.
Sundews69, -Stanley- liked this
By Panman
There has been a change in plans, please disregard any PM's you have received. I will delete the ones that have not been received and will be sending out new ones.
Not what you would expect...

ant hill? No, He hates ants. But I am pretty sur[…]

Sarracenia ID

They're either leucophylla or x moorei (flava x l[…]

I will need to check out our local TJ's. Normally […]

Order received. Your order number is 1642. I'll PM[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

This was the shipment that arrived while I was the[…]

What’s happening

It was rot Im not sure if it was root rot or crown[…]

Congrats on being a new flytrap owner! The trap wi[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!