FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about terrariums, mini bogs, greenhouses and other growing environments

Moderator: Matt

By riveraXVX
hollyhock wrote:Whatever you decide to make... one tip that I have for you is to mount it with chains so you are able to raise and lower the fixture. Makes life a lot easier :D
that is one of my big issues right now just hanging the reflector from a cabinet door the indoor plants are underneath i can only lower or raise the light so much, then its a game - we built some lego bridges (well more scaffolds! but the kid called it bridges) the other day to raise a few seedlings closer to the lights :lol: slowly inching all the plants back upwards now that theyve had time to get adjusted and we are seeing where they do best, whatever we decide I will definitely be posting up details/photos and see how things go.

its still tempting to just get a 2-4 bulb fixture and and hang those from a shelf. wife suggested we move our little kitchen table out to the workshop and make a plant area where it was (we don't eat at the table anyway/small dining room) it mostly just gets things stacked on it...and plants on it as is. decisions decisions!

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!