Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:29 pm
ChefDean wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:03 amI have tried everything and it won’t allow me to delete the post either. It won’t even give me the option to delete and it says I don’t have access to editing. I even tried using a computer instead of my phone and it still won’t allow me to do anything.Panman wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:48 amI already tried, it's not allowing a single pic to be deleted. The whole post will have to be deleted then re submitted, let it stand with a stern talking to about following instructions, or disqualified for posting multiple pics.New_Carni_Mom1 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:01 amWhich picture do you want deleted? I'll have an admin edit it.
I don’t have access to edit my post
Contest MC's discretion.
As far as following instructions goes, you may want to edit the rules to be more specific because it doesn’t state anywhere that you can’t “post” more than one photo. Only that you can’t “submit” more than one photo for the contest. Last I checked, I was VERY CLEAR in my post about which photo I was “submitting” to be voted for the contest.
So here are the rules:
1. You can submit 1 photograph for this contest.
2. It must be your own picture.
3. Pictures shared in previous contests are not eligible.
4. Minimally edited photos only. No effects, or filters. Cropping is okay.
5. The winner will be the entry with the highest number of thumbs up (likes) votes.
6. Only votes from members with at least 5 posts will count.
7. Members who have won within the past three months are not eligible for prizes but you can still enter.
8. This contest is open internationally, although there will be an alternate prizes for international winners.
So please direct the stern talking to to the ones creating and posting the rules, since they clearly don’t differentiate between “posting” and “submitting”, as I have seen many people each month “post” photos just to share while stating that they aren’t “submitting” the photos because they’ve recently won and they aren’t eligible.
Thus, this concludes that there are, in fact, accepted differences between “posting” and “submitting” when it comes to these contest threads and raises cause for a rewording of the rules before accusing someone of not following instructions.
Thank you gentlemen and have a good night.