FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about how to grow and care for Venus Flytraps

Moderator: Matt

By BxndiTSold
Gotcha! Yeah I felt all the rhizomes on all of them and they all felt firm and were white for the most part, the one I just got a couple days ago shouldn’t be too affected i dont thik since it had just been put in there and was already in shock from shipping probably but I’ll keep everyone updated!
By Intheswamp
No black leaves. Yeah, that's a good sign. But a little soon to really tell anything about how they will do in overcoming the fertilizer and multiple pottings. They will definitely do better than they would have if you had left them in the MG peat moss.
By BxndiTSold
Yes I understand that and for the ones that were sitting in there a week I expect that, but the ones I just recently purchased, they had only been in for about a day, so I don’t think it had the same effect on them they seem to be growing as if nothing happened thankfully
By BxndiTSold
Just a update on those vfts! The b52 seems to be doing great! Lots of new growth popping up and the trap that exists starting to redden which I think means it’s getting the light it needs? In the bigger pot however with the Lowe’s rescuers they’re still in shock and have get to start producing a lot of new growth but i have faith!
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg (2.98 MiB) Viewed 663 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 663 times

id just leave it on its own and itll either sort i[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Not what you would expect...

ant hill? And we have a winner!!!! YES!!!! A […]

Something to remember about water and alcohol. I a[…]

Micrantha

I have eight happy micrantha babies from receiving[…]

Rescue Sarracenia Rosea?

Wow, the only ones my local nursery gets (SummerWi[…]

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bloo[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!