FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Freebies, raffles, etc. for plants or growing supplies

Moderator: Matt

By hollyhock
Stanley you are very lucky :D. You have 3 of a kind, tens, which is the best poker hand so far. Stay tuned a few more people may play I hope. But good hand and good luck. Don't guess anymore. You have your 5 cards so far :D
-Stanley-, Camden liked this
By DragonsEye
hollyhock wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:15 pm I hope to see Camden M, Sundews69, DragonsEye this weekend to finish your hands. And anyone else that wants to play poker for a chance at a fabulous prize :D
Haven't been able to play much during the week -- been at work until after the last riddle on many days. Hopefully will be able to score some cards this weekend.
By Garden_Nymph
See this is where I would throw 2 or 3 cards back to redraw and make a better hand....mb lol :D
By hollyhock
I will gladly skip the riddle part. If Camden M, Sundews69, and DragonsEye just want me to draw and post cards to finish their hands and see where the chips fall. I don't think anyone else is interested in joining the game :cry:
By Camden
I don’t care either way to be honest. I do in fact find the riddles fun, I could either way on drawing the cards though. Just what’s best for you :)

Unfortunately I don’t think anyone else will join too :/
hollyhock liked this
By hollyhock
Camden wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:49 pm I don’t care either way to be honest. I do in fact find the riddles fun, I could either way on drawing the cards though. Just what’s best for you :)

Unfortunately I don’t think anyone else will join too :/
I agree. I'm ending it with just drawing. I won't have anymore for a while. It's probably giveaway burnout. I will let others continue to lead and host if they so desire :D
By Sundews69
Congrats Stanley!

It definitely was fun HH! I really don't know why more people don't join. It's really disappointing.
hollyhock, -Stanley- liked this
By hollyhock
Sundews69 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:43 pm Congrats Stanley!

It definitely was fun HH! I really don't know why more people don't join. It's really disappointing.
Thanks Sundews69 I try to make it fun. But now it's probably time for me to pass the giveaways torch to the next person or people that will continue the fts forums with everything it has to offer. :D
Sundews69 liked this
Hello, New to the forum

Archery is silent, just sayin'. A well flung arrow[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!