FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By ChefDean
The college, even though I'm not in the class that does it, has invited me to be part of the greenhouse program because they've never had carnivorous plants. I'll have mostly cuttings and divisions, but I think these will be a nice addition.
Panman, Sundews69, Shadowtski and 1 others liked this
By Intheswamp
This is so sad. Chef doesn't get the thrill of wondering if the USPS is going to lose an envelope and the exhilaration of actually receiving an envelope through the USPS. Plus, no drunk mule smell on the envelope. So sad. :cry:
Panman, za419 liked this
By ChefDean
Intheswamp wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:01 pm This is so sad. Chef doesn't get the thrill of wondering if the USPS is going to lose an envelope and the exhilaration of actually receiving an envelope through the USPS. Plus, no drunk mule smell on the envelope. So sad. :cry:
Au contraire. I have had the sorrow of being given a heads up for a nice donation coming, only to have my hopes dashed upon the rocks of USPS losing it.
The lack of a drunk mule smell is most appreciated, as any inebriated equine is most odiferous.
Panman liked this
By Intheswamp
Devastating story. :( I must say that UPS has its moments to. Once, at the office, we received a nice desk pad from Continental Tire. Usually they would send a stack of them for us to give out to our wholesale customers. This time, though, only one. It nicely packaged in a 10" square cardboard box. It was carefully and really neatly folded up to fit inside the box. It was also dripping wet. That was when we found out that "the tightest ship in the shipping industry"...had sprung a leak.

The benefit of the smell of a drunk mule is that you can smell it coming and thus avoid being trampled by alcohol-fueled, mule-soiled hooves.

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of […]

My sundew isn’t eating!

Sadly my leaf cuttings haven’t grown probabl[…]

Drosera germination time

Wow! Thank you very much, everyone!

More additions! Thanks Secretariat73! S. leucophy[…]

Transaction with Secretariat73

I must concur. Despite the best efforts of our dea[…]

So far, not less than five days apart. Humidity va[…]

Argh! Just 4 days left in the photo contest and we[…]

SASE received. Order is fulfilled. Return envelope[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!