FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Sundews69
Thanks! I will send another SASE for my previous requests today. I have a pack of some extra seeds in there with it so fingers crossed it makes it! Also, 005 is the reward for one of my guesses so if it is correct, you can cancel this request and I'll make a new one. Is that ok?
By ChefDean
I was about to say that you have two outstanding requests that I haven't received a SASE for yet due to apparent USPS issues. Maybe we should get those resolved before we move forward as you're potentially running out of room for seeds in a regular envelope.
You said you sent a new SASE on the 28th, so it should be here soon. Let's put this request on the back burner for right now. If there is room for all of these seeds, they'll all come together. If not (because you've requested quite a few Sarrs, so extra padding), you may have to send another SASE.
By Sundews69
I'll send another one today just in case they don't all fit. Even if they do fit in the one I sent already, it doesn't matter because I still have a seed bank donation to send in.
By ChefDean
That'll work.

Order received.
Your order number is 1199.
I'll PM you shortly with a mailing address for your SASE.
Thank you for your order.

Reminder to all:
Please remember to write your Forum username and order number somewhere on the envelope or in a note.
I don't have access to a cross reference of real-world names linked to usernames.
Remembering these things helps me fill orders quicker.
Thank you.

Happy growing,
Chef
By Sundews69
I harvested some seed from another plant so there are three packs in there. I taped them in the middle of my folded up SASE so they don't roll around in the envelope. Also, I accidentally wrote my address on the return envelope upside down and I don't feel like making another one lol. I don't think it matters but just so you know
By Sundews69
I mailed some seeds to someone else and they made so hopefully this SASE does too.

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Not what you would expect...

The old trailer is kinda spooky as it is, withou[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!