FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Have excess seed? Share it with other members here.

Moderator: Matt

By Intheswamp
Now if I'm not completely confused (which I probably am) I'm requesting the "bonus bonus" November request along with the regular November bonus of S. flava OP.

Intheswamp (AKA "OCD ME") requests D. "Hercules" + D. capensis "Wide Leaf" (CalCarn clone x self) + Bonus S. flava OP

If it was six months from now I'd be requesting some D. Regia seeds. "Your Highness", I look forward to ordering those seeds at that time. Be sure to have some available. I'd hate for you to wake up to a croker sack's worth of wormy kittens with full bellies clamoring and meowing around your backdoor one morning...those things happen, ya know....it's rough in the village these days and wormy kittens are a dime-a-dozen. Just thought I'd mention it. 8-)
Last edited by Intheswamp on Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ChefDean
Well, you already have my address, and you're only a short six hour drive, but I have a crick just over yonder. If wormy kittens show up on my doorstep, they'll simply get a rock added to the croker sack and chuncked in the middle of the crick. Old school stuff.
(Not serious, only kidding kids)

Order received.
Your order number is 1165.
I'll PM you shortly with a mailing address for your SASE.
Thank you for your order.

Reminder to all:
Please remember to write your Forum username and order number somewhere on the envelope or in a note.
I don't have access to a cross reference of real-world names linked to usernames.
Remembering these things helps me fill orders quicker.
Thank you.

Happy growing,
Chef
By Intheswamp
Drats! I didn't know you had a crick close by!!!! Maybe something like CalCarn's Dionaea "Giant-Coyote" x "Mutant Cow" OP, as seen in the background of this Youtube video of theirs, might make a more permanent 24/7 defense against insubordinate wormy kittens that "might" invade? The giant flytraps also cause people to break into operatic singing...turning them into Placido Domingo.
CalCarn_giantflytrap.jpg
CalCarn_giantflytrap.jpg (233.13 KiB) Viewed 854 times
(No animals were harmed in these postings. And the content is for entertainment(?) purposes only. This participant (and I'm pretty sure the wormy-kitten recipient) is/are members of PETA (People Eating The Animals).

This has been a public service announcement. You can go back to sleep now. Thank you.)

Thanks for the seeds, Dean, and thanks to the donors!!!! ;)
By Intheswamp
Intheswamp *very* humbly requests a change to his November request. Please, if his duck-lipped highness will so, allow, please delete my request of D. capensis "Wide Leaf" (CalCarn clone x self) in my original request and replace it with 026 - leucophylla "Wilkersons Monster" (Leah Wilkersons Bog, Walton Co., FL) x "Leah Wilkerson" - 1 pkg for reasons discussed elsewhere. :D

The short version:
Delete: D. capensis "Wide Leaf" (CalCarn clone x self)
Add: 026 - leucophylla "Wilkersons Monster" (Leah Wilkersons Bog, Walton Co., FL) x "Leah Wilkerson" - 1 pkg

Thanky, thanky, thanky!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: (fingers crossed.....)
By ChefDean
We can definitely do that, but are you sure you want to do it that way? There's 16 Herc x self packs, but only one Wide Leaf pack left. Pretty much guaranteed that there will be Herc seeds available next month, but the CalCarn Wide Leaf might not.
Just sayin'.
By ChefDean
SASE received.
Order is fulfilled.
Return envelope going out in tomorrow's mail.

Happy growing,
Chef
Intheswamp liked this

Here is a fun pest control tip. Windex kills ants […]

Hello. I recently acquired a hamata about 5 day[…]

Finally

Healthy-looking, too!!! Nice job!!! Thanks. […]

alecStewart1's Grow List and Wants

I would love to see photos of your orchids in bl[…]

Micrantha

Got some too which are growing well. They are cute[…]

I'd say that that trap will probably die...way too[…]

I have an indoor greenhouse that does the same […]

I've been keeping a lookout at the Wallyworld's in[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!