FlytrapCare Carnivorous Plant Forums

Sponsored by FlytrapStore.com

Ask questions about terrariums, mini bogs, greenhouses and other growing environments

Moderator: Matt

By Z_Y
Since there's some black friday/cyber monday deals and since my Neps are getting way to big for my highland heli terrarium, I'm thinking of picking up a indoor grow tent.

Anyone have any suggestions or things to look out for?

One thing I'm concerned with is I need to put some metal rack inside. Ideally my tent can fit an average rack. Anyone have a setup already done that can recommend some tent size/rack combos that already work?

Also how are you guys getting lighting between the racks? I'm assuming neps that don't need as much light would be fine between the racks, or do you supplement with more LED lights?

I am also thinking of needing some cooling during the summer, perhaps with a portable AC unit. Any suggestions here?
By Nepenthes0260
I’m a big fan of Costco’s 2 x 4’ wire shelving; very hefty and pretty easy to assemble!

The four supports/posts at the ends are hollow and just large enough to slide the “skeleton” of this grow tent through them-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133581430015?m ... media=COPY

It makes a really nice fit for two units that would normally be a giant nightmare to merge, both being 4’ wide and 2’ deep.

PS- I’m not a huge fan of the zipper on that grow tent linked, but it’s hard to beat for the price, and I have yet to have one crap out on me. But might not be the best situation if you’re trying to open and close the tent many times/day.
Hello, New to the forum

Welcome to the forum! We have a horrible deer i[…]

Canadian Carnivores

If there are any Canadians here, I had a good expe[…]

I believe Floramite works on contact so if it wa[…]

Hello again, from Texas

Welcome back to the forum! Be sure to check out th[…]

Counting to infinity.

DragonsEye, I definitely did not know that, either[…]

All Mineral Media

I find pure turface stays too wet in my conditions[…]

I'm seeing a similar thing with nearly all of mine[…]

Support the community - Shop at FlytrapStore.com!